[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good NON butane lighters? I dont care too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
what are some good NON butane lighters? I dont care too much about price either, but try to keep it around 50 dollars and below.

I like cigars, and i like the butane lighters i use but i want a nice large flamed lighter that is a more natural flame
>>
https://youtu.be/G8CeP15EAS8?t=21
>>
>NON butane lighters

Does such a thing even exist? What does it use for fuel?
>>
>>54726258

I mean more like Soft flame lighters, that ignite off flint or something.

and i dont mean zippos
>>
>>54726144
>a more natural flame
What does that even mean? Flames you get from burning wood?

It seems like you severely misunderstand how fire works.
>>
>>54726366
but zippos aren't butane desu
>>
>>54728319
Certain ones are, like the Blu2. I picked one up for my cigarillos because I hate the taste of regular zippo fuel, plus its refillable
>>
>>54728420
>tasting the fuel

Haha, you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: vectorthunderbird.png (190 KB, 308x500) Image search: [Google]
vectorthunderbird.png
190 KB, 308x500
>>54726144
Thunderbird makes a soft flame butane insert that fits in zippo cases. More "natural" flame and doesn't evaporate like zippos like to do. Got mine for about twenty bucks on Amazon.
>>
>>54728523
You are the fucking retard anon, when you light up whatever you are smoking you can get a slight taste, Zippos leave a different taste.
>>
>>54730009
I am so tired of hearing that dumb bullshit
>all through highschool "oh anon dont light the blunt with that it'll make the weed taste like lighter fluid"
>fuck you no it doesnt
>"yeah it DOES"
>more arguing
>dumbass stoner I'll fucking prove it
proceed to pull out knife, accidentally scare stonerbro a bit, and cut blunt in half
take his bic, tell him to turn around and put both halves in my mouth and spark up with each lighter
tell stonerbro to turn around and try both blunts, amazingly theres no fucking difference.
did that three more times in college, also with cigarettes. the only time you get a dif taste is if you inhale the first puff/drag, esp with matches
>>
>>54730426
Dont smoke weed but i always inhale while lighting a cigarette...doesnt everyone?
>>
>>54728420
>tasting the fuel

This is what retards actually believe.
>>
Ever heard of Elementium lighters? Their “fuel“ is electricity.
>>
>>54731413
I never inhale the first puff
>>
>>54726144
I suggest a magnifying glass to start your cigars. It only works on a sunny and clear day though.
>>
>>54732494
Countless decades old car lighter technology also uses electricity.
>>
>>54732759
But not via a spark. A car lighter has to touch whatever you want to ignite, which “could“ (if someone really thinks that retarded) worsen the taste with a hint of a dirty ass coil.
>>54732560
A spark as of a tesla coil or a plasma flame as of an Elementium lighter will just be as “pure“ as a magnifying glass but works in every weather.
>>
>>54730426
There's a huge fucking difference between a blunt and a cigarette.
>>
I can't speak for ciggs or cigars, but butane taste is a major reason why I use hemp wick when lighting bowls of weed. Butane tastes nasty as fuck and you really notice it if you regularly avoid it and suddenly taste it again.

I don't smoke anymore and have moved on to vaporizing using an electric nail so no longer a concern of mine, but butane taste is a very real concern.
>>
>>54731821
Ever lit a smoke or a blunt with a match? I rest my case.

>>54732507
Me neither, you just pull into your mouth.
>>
>>54726144
TECHNOLOGY
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.