[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/g/ said FB was going down and mark zucky was giving away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: mark-zucky.jpg (48 KB, 569x398) Image search: [Google]
mark-zucky.jpg
48 KB, 569x398
>/g/ said FB was going down and mark zucky was giving away shareholder's money by buying his friend's instagram for 1 billion
>instagram is now worth 50 billion

there's a reason zucky is a billionaire and most of you are NEET
>>
>>54718470
>shills for Facebook and its executives

These people don't exist.
>>
>>54718470
>>>/biz/
>>
>>54718470
Yes the reason is that his family was Jewish and was already well-off, so this piece of shit went to Harvard not because he worked his ass during summer, but because of his family. Then he stole an idea some friends at Harvard came up with and that's the story.
>>
>>54719056

This desu, he was never a self-made millionaire. Gates, Zuckerberg? They all came from extremely well-off families
>>
>>54719080
>he was never a self-made millionaire

So?
>>
>>54718470
Who would have thought you could make money off of narcissists.
>>
File: 230114_908223010.png (133 KB, 339x296) Image search: [Google]
230114_908223010.png
133 KB, 339x296
>>54718470
>company valuations meaning anything
>>
File: zucky.jpg (115 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
zucky.jpg
115 KB, 400x300
>>54719124

>the market disagrees with me
>therefore the market is wrong

lel
>>
>>54719184
He's such a fucking cunt tho
I just want to punch him in his fucking Jew face
>>
>>54719218

your jelly is clouding your judgement. zucky is loved by all who know him.
>>
>>54719080
>tfw no one really ever succeeds on their own
>tfw everyone that is rich basically just inherited it
>tfw normies actually believe they can become rich
>>
>>54719225
I've only watched a few interviews of him but he always looks like he's about to cry and he always sounds so smug
>>
>>54719237

then how did the first person who became rich became rich?
>>
>>54719268

>have 10s of billions

Why wouldn't you be smug?
>>
>>54719218
>>54719056
>>>/pol/
>>
>>54719305
>>>/oven/
>>
>>54719282
Simple. Force (violence).
>>
>>54719333
yup, confirmed /pol/
>>
>>54719080
It is still considered self made millionaire. He didn't use any of his parents' money in facebook except maybe harvard. Pretty much stole the idea and became self made millionaire .
>>
>>54719352

Do you based this on that one movie?
>>
>>54719056
>>54719080

Just because you came from a rich family doesn't mean you aren't "self made". Neither of them inherited any money, and Billg was a fucking amazing programmer, look at the early MS-BASIC. Both of them worked their asses off to build their companies.

>let me watch anime and masturbate all day while I criticize the people who built billion dollar businesses because I'm a jealous loser
>>
>>54719346
So they worked for it...

/g/ is more retarded than I previously thought
>>
>>54719080
you don't know what you're talking about

they're also only smart because they came from well off families. poor communities dont breed intelligent people.
>>
>>54719365
>fucking amazing programmer
Citation needed
>>
>>54719604
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates

>In his sophomore year, Gates devised an algorithm for pancake sorting as a solution to one of a series of unsolved problems[38] presented in a combinatorics class by Harry Lewis, one of his professors. Gates's solution held the record as the fastest version for over thirty years;[38][39] its successor is faster by only one percent.[38] His solution was later formalized in a published paper in collaboration with Harvard computer scientist Christos Papadimitriou.[40]

>After reading the January 1975 issue of Popular Electronics that demonstrated the Altair 8800, Gates contacted Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems (MITS), the creators of the new microcomputer, to inform them that he and others were working on a BASIC interpreter for the platform.[44] In reality, Gates and Allen did not have an Altair and had not written code for it; they merely wanted to gauge MITS's interest. MITS president Ed Roberts agreed to meet them for a demo, and over the course of a few weeks they developed an Altair emulator that ran on a minicomputer, and then the BASIC interpreter.

Pretty sure he's a better programmer than any of you wannabe shitheads jacking off to lisp
>>
>>54719365
Yeah, Gates was a good programmer, but his mom got his contract with IBM. That's where it all started. They bought DOS from another small company, rewrote some stuff in it and sold it to IBM for a fortune. And that's how Microsoft started. If you didn't have Gates' connections with IBM executives you could never get that contract.

I'm not a weeaboo, I hate anime. So you missed me there. And Zuckerjew did come from a middle class family with enough money to get him into Harvard. He was basically a nerd who sat in his room coding stuff, so nobody denies he put the work into his success. But he didn't quite start as a poor Romanian working on a pentium with a dial-up connection either.
>>
>>54719675

b-but i thought reading SICP made me better than every other code monkeys out there in the world
>>
>>54719922

You sound like a SJW.

You don't have to be a paraplegic blind african to 'accomplish' something
>>
>>54719922

What this guy said >>54719939

Just because you take some opportunities that were afforded to you doesn't really diminish from the massive successes MS and Facebook became. Connections can only get you so far, they didn't get billions of people using Facebook and Microsoft products through their connections alone. And tons of people come from wealthy families and go to Ivy League schools, and don't amount to shit.
>>
>>54718470

Facebook is going down the drains, the app is a shitshow of bugs, ads and retarded shit people post i had to unfollow most of my friends because of inane shit they post.

Messenger is a poor excuse for sms and MMS due to privacy and battery drain.

Deactivated my account and no fucks were given.
>>
File: f8e.jpg (360 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
f8e.jpg
360 KB, 1162x850
YES, YES, YES, YES!!!
>>
memeing suspended just for a second;

/g/, im starting to sense some bitterness ITT. You guys really aren't that bothered by Zuckerberg, are you?
>>
File: 1390762634638.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1390762634638.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>54718470
>there's a reason zucky is a billionaire
Yes, it's because he's an immoral kike prick that leeches off everyone else; karma is going to catch up with that greedy worm eventually.
>>
>>54719922
Even the poorest could get a 50-100mbps speed in romagypsy
>>
>>54718470
>there's a reason zucky is a billionaire
Well, he is a jew after all
>>
>>54718470
The reason is I don't have rich parents who would buy my way to Harvard so I could make business connections.
>>
>>54721716

>How dare someone else work harder than me and earn up to owning a billion dollar company!
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.