[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The searchers become the searched Google's Paris HQ wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: google-tax.jpg (24 KB, 608x599) Image search: [Google]
google-tax.jpg
24 KB, 608x599
The searchers become the searched

Google's Paris HQ was just raided by authorities investigating a suspected $1.8 Billion in unpaid taxes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-google-france-investigation-idUSKCN0YF1CV
>>
>>54718160
faguettes
>>
>>54718160
Yeah it would be nice to enforce it for all companies and make it absolutely illegal to do those kind of tax optimisation.
>>
Kek

Either pay the taxes or leave the country.
Oh, does being in the country make you money? Pay the fucking taxes.
>>
>>54718160
fucking faguettes
>>
>>54718354
They pay their taxes, the charges they are brought up are fucking retarded.

They are literally saying "no, you shouldn't find ways to deduct and minimize your work tax!".

>Several have been accused of using legal methods to minimise their tax bills.
>>
I've always liked the French for their hotblooded attitude toward politics, but I didn't expect that to extend to law enforcement.
Sadly this is most likely a publicity stunt that will yield no results.
>>
>>54720760
I believe this tax evasion bullshit should stop, but yeah it's a stunt. Our state is mad AF that Google and US companies are cucking everything. We had a problem with google news killing muh independent journalism, then amazon killing libraries with their cheap as fuck ebooks, then muh uber... whatever lad.

> Muh protectionism is bad and backwards thinking!
Then we have those cases. Not saying the US are any better on that point.
>>
File: 1382314671652.png (5 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1382314671652.png
5 KB, 426x364
Europe continues to be butthurt that the US dominates the tech industry.
>>
I don't know about France, but Google doesn't pay much of anything in taxes in the US.

Look up "Double Irish".
>>
>>54721231
The US still benefits from having Google there even if they never played any taxes. France is just being cucked without getting anything out of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.