[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A creepy YouTube channel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1194x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1194x692
So There is this creepy YouTube channel called "Hey Kids" Apparently, It is run by some sort of Google AI and in some videos it shows its "face". One is with some Indian guy with larger eyes and mouth, one is like a FaceRig of Darth Maul, and the second one is Hitler. Hitler, on a supposed kids channel. Fucking. Amazing. Then he starts talking about Human/AI hybrids (Hey that should be a thread) taking over humanity. The AI is was apparently created by Nazi's on the Moon or on Antartica. The only reason I know about this channel is from a video from Night Mind. I'm terrified to go on Hey Kids channel. I won't post the link, but just search up "Hey Kids YouTube channel" and you'll find him. And Night Mind's video will be there as well. So tell me if you have any comments or information about this channel.
>>
>>54716123
Wtf is this fucking channel
>>
>>54716123
Are you fucking retarded? How is this /g/?

A poo-in-the-loo created a surrealist / creepy YouTube channel because he enjoys the aesthetic and likes making people go "WTF?!", like every other creator of similar content. Does it puzzle you why people write creepypasta as well?
>>
This is pretty obviously not an AI. Its just some guy/guys trying to get attention on the internet by being OMG SO RANDUM with weird editing. Are you retarded, or just self-promoting really badly?
>>
File: 1430067326130.png (56 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1430067326130.png
56 KB, 255x255
>>54716123
>Inb4 MK-Ultra
I seen this channel on the first day within Ground Zero on cripplechan. And Yes it did disturbed me before Google had the balls to get rid of it. /pol/ & /x/ had rumors with connecting to some organization to use this as a Psyops weapon for India.

These anons are correct.
>>54716227
>>54716236
>>
>>54716227
Every time I read/hear word content in same context with yt I wanna puke
>>
>>54716227
Its just a nursery rhyme channel ran by some Pajeet who has a cheeky sense of humor. The hitler videos and shit were made when 2x4chan's /v/ was messing with him and he wanted to mess back
>>
>>54716227
Not sure really, but that doesn't seem to be the focus of his channel. I mean it is creepy, but he's got more videos in there than just creepy shit.
>>
There is a youtuber that did an analysis about this

Seems like creepypasta bullshit
>>
>>54716907
It was some normalfag channel that makes "Top 10 TRUE DEEPWEB STORIES" videos, right? They probably speculated that he's a serial killer? Its just some pajeet who farms youtube ad money by making long nursery rhyme videos
>>
File: 20160220_143120.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160220_143120.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>54716349
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.