[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Up With New WEBMs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: KatyaSidorenko.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
KatyaSidorenko.webm
2 MB, 480x360
Why can't I get rid of the "play bar" at the bottom of a webm now? Originally I was able to play one, move my mouse off of the webm, and the bar would go away. Then, it was changed so that I had to leave my mouse hovering (but not moving) to get the bar to go away. NOW they've given an option to make the webm full screen, but whether I leave my mouse over the webm or take it off, the bar is still there (it's also there at full screen).

So what the heck? I feel like each incarnation of the webm on here has just gotten worse.
>>
you need to uninstall chrome and install a web browser
>>
>>54715841
I use Opera
>>
>>54715854
>2016
>opera
wew lad just wew
>>
install chrome
>>
>>54715870
Feel free to explain your preferences. I've cycled through Chrome/Firefox/Opera multiple times ever since each of them has been available, and have hardly noticed any performance differences.

But then again I'm not a diehard tech snob, so yeah, feel free to elaborate.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.