[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a week ago i asked you knuckleknobs for a recommendation for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: org-mode-unicorn-logo.png (8 KB, 150x160) Image search: [Google]
org-mode-unicorn-logo.png
8 KB, 150x160
a week ago i asked you knuckleknobs for a recommendation for a self organizing note taking program and the responses were
>evernote
>half finished hobby project that with no link
>other shit no one's heard of
why didn't anyone say org-mode? the correct answer was org-mode
>>
If I was there I would have recommended it.
>>
cool story brony
>>
>>54711010

You fool one does not post on a meme board and expect non meme responses. And never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.
>>
a pen and a fucking notebook.

NO goddamn computer program is as flexible, versatile, quick, and easy as a fucking pen and notebook for taking notes. Get your heads out of your fucking asses and realize technology is not the goddamn answer for everything.
>>
File: 35562124_p0.jpg (103 KB, 595x800) Image search: [Google]
35562124_p0.jpg
103 KB, 595x800
>>54711010
>>54712857
http://www.sharp.co.jp/enote/products/wgs30.html
>>
>>54712857
Good luck making hyperlinks or doing text searches in your notebook.

Good luck folding todo lists.

Good luck having dynamically updating sections of your notebook.
>>
>>54711010
The correct answer is OneNote or Evernote, possibly in conjunction with Keep if you're in the Google ecosystem

use Keep for disposable notes, use Evernote/OneNote for things you actually need to keep

anything else is sperglord trash
>>
>>54712857

>use a notebook

good luck searching for that one idea you wrote down six years ago, or a million other examples of reasons why you might want to store your notes digitally, cross platform, and make them searchable and taggable
>>
>>54712857
You seem upset. Are your jimminies rustled?
>>
>>54712857
This.
You take your notes with pen(cil) and paper.
And then if you want.
You transcribe these notes to digital.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.