[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm building a PC, but it's a gaming PC that will be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 700x526
I'm building a PC, but it's a gaming PC that will be in my room, a few rooms away from the main PC with the modem and router. How do I get an Internet connection? I'd rather not have a wifi desktop, so do I get a second router and hook it up?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>>/g/sqt/
>>
>>54710975
You have 3 options
1. Wire your house with Ethernet
2. Install a router bride it offer wireless and connect to that.
3. Use an ethernet over AC adapter
>>
>>54710993
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
If you have a cable jack in your room then you could use MoCA.
>>
>>54710975
I just used wifi, and ran a cable from the box when I was home for spring break and forgot the adaptor. Wifi isn't that shit.
>>
>>54711296
>OP doesn't read sticky
>someone is kind enough to point him in the right direction
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>54711374
>>>54711296
>>OP doesn't read sticky
>>someone is kind enough to point him in the right direction
>Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>54711355
>Wifi isn't that shit.

This is what retards actually believe.
>>
Just use an Ethernet cable you stupid shit
>>
>>54711424
Look man, I ain't constantly pirating shit. Yeah, the extra 20Mb/s would be nice, but I'm not gonna rewire a rented apartment, and my roommates aren't gonna tolerate cables throughout the place.
>>
>>54710975
Can't you use one of those power-line adapters?
>>
File: Pick1.png (131 KB, 468x445) Image search: [Google]
Pick1.png
131 KB, 468x445
>>54711466
>>
>>54711444
Just get a wifi adapter then
>>
>>54711479
See
>>54711355
>>
>>54711408
>>>54711374 #
>>>>54711296 #
>>>OP doesn't read sticky
>>>someone is kind enough to point him in the right direction
>>Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>54711611
>>>54711408
>>>>54711374
>>>>>54711296
>>>>OP doesn't read sticky
>>>>someone is kind enough to point him in the right direction
>>>Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
Fuck off, retard.
>>
RETARD PARTY!!!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.