[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motorola is bringing back the Razr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 19
File: Motorola-RAZR-V3-Pink.jpg (259 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Motorola-RAZR-V3-Pink.jpg
259 KB, 600x600
>In a just-released teaser video, Motorola unveiled plans for a new iteration of the Razr, which at its height was the most popular cell phone on the planet, selling 130 million units worldwide. The video takes place in a high school and is heavy on nostalgic touchstones like bedazzled phones and popcorn shirts. It doesn’t reveal much about the upcoming device, other than that it will run on Android and come equipped with a touchscreen.

https://youtu.be/RVzE1YS9UWM
>>
at least it's not a glass brick, so that's something
I'm not exactly hyped before I see pricetags and battery life projections
I'm not buying a overpriced smartmeme that will need it's diapers changed every night
>>
File: Racoon_Ragunan_Zoo (1).jpg (457 KB, 1507x1506) Image search: [Google]
Racoon_Ragunan_Zoo (1).jpg
457 KB, 1507x1506
>>54710277
Cant wait to get one and dress up like an emo while listening to MCR like the good old days

Should go well with my psp
>>
>>54710277
>and come equipped with a touchscreen.
Stopped reading there. Dropped like I did in the first 30 seconds of boku no pico
>>
>>54710277
Motorola desperate to be good again.

RIP
>>
was shit then will be shit now
>muhhh nostalgia
New purchase won't bring back old memories please try >>>/vr/ or become the same freetard as everyone else and just be anti-"tracking devices"
>>
>>54710481
>dropping boku no pico
>>
>>54711188
He might have preferred Bible Black
>>
>>54710277
very interesting, but I like my Razr specifically because it ISNT a smartphone

but either way, still interested to see where this goes. Razr was probably the pinnacle of cellphone design
>>
Still have my old one, is there anything I can do with it or is it just a paperweight?
>>
>>54711425
make calls with it play music with it make texts with it use a shitty 2G browser with it

they're literally just as capable as they were back then
>>
>>54710277
Nowhere in that video was suggested that it has a touchscreen or even Android.
>>
>>54711454
>play music with it
It doesn't even have a headphone jack and its speakers suck ass

And all that other shit requires a network
>>
>>54711425
fucking use it. get a prepaid plan with something like at&t and for like 25 or 30 a month you get unlimited talk and text, and a battery that lasts a week
>>
>>54711472
I honestly just assumed it had a headphone jack desu

but expecting to do things with a phone without a network is expecting a dishwasher to work without water, they're more utility than general computing like phones are now
>>
>>54711484
All my old smartphone can do everything but call and text
>>
>>54711454
>play music with it
with 3MB of internal storage and no card slot it would be extremely painful
>>
Aww
Cringy as fuck
>>
>>54711518
Do you know how many MIDIs I can fit in 3MiB, you pleb?
>>
>>54711518
For you.
>>
>>54710444
That raccoon must have a thyroid disorder
>>
>>54711766
No, it's just American.
>>
>>54710277
While I enjoyed the Rarz this is pure "bad" nostalgia, everything had a place and that was a decade ago,
>>
>>54711857
Why? Not everyone wants a smartphone (my dad, for example) and the Razr design is pretty nice.
>>
>>54711871
>it will run on Android and come equipped with a touchscreen.
this is a smartphone
>>
>>54711857
theres a lot of people, (not all old) who are eschewing smartphones because of the toxic effect they have on social skills and attention span, and going back to fliphones, the razr in particular because it has a pretty futuristic and slim design compared to many other phones.
>>
I wish someone could come up with a combination. Keyboard smartphones aren't good. I want an android t9 phone with a touchscreen.
I dunno. Maybe have some layer I could flip over the front of it to have proper buttons. Also gimme an os that let's me navigate with just that.

That's what I really want.
>>
>>54711893
Read >>54711467. Or just watch the video. Nothing suggest that.
>>
>>54711911
Tell me what you want, what you really really want.
>>
>>54711939
read the OP before posting in a thread. It says right there. I'll quote it again for you.
>It doesn’t reveal much about the upcoming device, other than that it will run on Android and come equipped with a touchscreen.

it WILL run android
it WILL come equipped with a touchscreen

not may, not might. WILL.

not to mention the fact that releasing a flagship dumbphone in [current year + 1] would be financial suicide.
>>
>huge neckbeard when i was 13
>dad says fuck you you're going to be normal and gets me one of these and makes me wear nice clothes
>people at school think phone is cool, start making friends begrudgingly at first but then even start talking to girls

No interest now, but thanks Dad for refusing to let me be an autistic fuck.
>>
>>54712065
Are you retarded, my friend? The only official source is the video and it doesn't show anything like that. Show me an official Motorola source that says it will run android. I'll wait.
>>
>>54710483
>moto g is one of the best selling android phones
>"desperate to be good again"
Stay delusional
>>
If it's one of those Japanese-style smart flip phones I'm hyped.
>>
>>54711522
Monophonic music master-race
>>
>>54710277
So a glorified $30 dumphone?
Might buy it but no android.
>>
>>54710277
I'm fucking sold. Moto Razr V3 was godtier.
>That small electric feel by touching the numpad
>>
I'm gunna buy the shit out of this. Holy shit.
>>
>All those underage retarded kids with minecraft profile pics on comments: "my toaster is faster, are they really trying to sell a 15 years old phone?!"
Fuck this timeline. I want to kill myslef.
>>
>>54712493
Why would you give a shit about the opinions of kids with minecraft profile pictures?
>>
>>54712493
Nostalgiafag hipster detected
>>
>>54711475
>week long battery
>13 years later

good luck lasting an hour
>>
>>54711484
>>54711472

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001TJ3V7U/

>Not having headphones that plug into the usb port.

Plebs.
>>
>>54712954
I have a 9 year old flip phone in my hurricane kit, fully charged batt lasts about 5 days. Has a built in FM receiver that will be a useful backup for information. I hit *2 and within 30 min it's a live fully functional phone again. The talk time is only about 6-7 hours I guess but standby is great.
there are reasons to keep your old flip phone around.
>>
>>54710277
>Android
>touchscreen
Into the trash it goes. Let me know when they re-release the StarTAC with none of the smartphone or botnet or touchscreen bullshit.
>>
>>54710277
All I want is a slide out keyboard
>>
>>54713091
Priv
>>
I have this wired feeling that I've seen all the actors in this advertisement. It's fucking uncanny, you just expect every single one of these characters looking exactly the way they do. Anyway, I'm buying this shit. Fucking ad was brilliant, and I've always like Moto phones.
>>
>>54710277
>i had one of these

I wouldn't mind another family
>>
depends. If it has real specs and actual buttons I'll be happy
I bet I can still type on the numpad faster than on a touchscreen
>>
>>54710277
mid 00's pretty boy alt rock might be the worst music of all time
>>
>>54710481
>not watching it all the way through just to know exactly what people are memeing about
I did it, same with lemonparty and 2grills1cup
>>
>>54713081
>not just having a dedicated fm radio
>>
>>54713524
Fuck off, memer.

>>>/v/
>>
>>54713050
reminds me of the headphones for the gba sp
>>
>>54711896
I'd get rid of my phone if it wasn't super useful to have a phone that doubles as a device that I can look up literally anything within seconds nearly anywhere
sure you can load wikipedia onto a ereader but it's just not the same
>>
>>54711911
>keyboard smartphones arent good
>never experienced the G2/Desire Z holiness
>>
>>54711911
Gionee W909
>why need 1 screen when you can get 2 SCREENS
>>
>>54711217
>dropping bible black
First hentai I watched with dick girls and still the best
>>
>>54710277
>bringing it back
But I'm still using my original Razr. It's a durable little shit, been using it for about a decade now.
>>
>>54713571
I watched boku no pico with the same intention.
Ended up fapping furiously... several times...
It's still on my hdd.
>>
>>54714145
Pic with timestamp?
>>
File: razr.png (521 KB, 1100x547) Image search: [Google]
razr.png
521 KB, 1100x547
>>54710277
I called it three weeks ago after I noticed the Moto G4's teasers had a girl with a razer blade necklace.
>>
>>54715598
>5'6"
>>
>>54711790
Mexicans, on average, are fatter than Americans.
>>
>>54715641
It's most likely an allusion to the phone's screen size. There were a couple of other teaser images, all with heights being 5'7", 5'5" and 5'3". Seems oddly suspicious.
>>
>>54710277
Damn it Lenovo why do you have to ruin every hardware maker I love.
>>
>>54715598
>blowing candles
>>
>>54710277
I'll definitely be getting one if they're not shit. I honestly have always hated smart phones - don't fit between shoulder and head well, shattered way too many screens and I don't do social media. I have no use for a smart phone except for when I use maps, but that's about it. So, I'm amped.
>>
>>54715653
That's a total lie
>>
I hope it's a flip phone
I miss flip phones
>>
>>54715911
Mexicans lead overweight, but americans lead obesity
Kind of confusing to an american
>>
I'm more of an SLVR guy tho

Love that shit to pieces
>>
>>54713084
This
>>
File: nokia-n95-mobile-price.jpg (437 KB, 1200x738) Image search: [Google]
nokia-n95-mobile-price.jpg
437 KB, 1200x738
>>54710277
Remember the days when smartphones actually had usability and tactility instead of being barely usable glass bricks?
Remember when you could cross a road while typing without running into cars?
Remember when you could make notes with your hand in your pocket?
Remember when you could change music tracks just by pushing on your phone from outside your pocket?
Remember when a phone would even fit in your fucking pocket?
>>
>>54718548
I miss my palm treo so much
nothing but features; no bloat, no operating system bs, no freezing, just nothing but a list of useful applications and nothing more
>>
>>54711472
>and its speakers suck ass
That's why you have to crank it up really loud, especially when you're on public transportation.
>>
>>54710277
too late to bring back the basic bitch phone now
>>
>>54717336
I'm a ROKR guy myself.
>>
>>54718548
Remember when you could barely watch a video on your phone?
Remember when you could only fit a couple of albums on your phone?
Remember when your phone's camera was a blurry joke?
Remember when typing a text message on a number pad would take you ages?
Remember when you couldn't download large files directly to your phone?
Remember when you couldn't remotely access your desktop PC from your phone?
>>
>>54719502
>Remember when you could barely watch a video on your phone?
Nigger, I could even connect my phone to my TV and watch videos from there.

>you could only fit a couple of albums
Yeah, because every album requires at least 1GB on my 2GB micro SD card.

>Remember when your phone's camera was a blurry joke?
It was still better than many modern mainstream phone cameras.

>Remember when typing a text message on a number pad would take you ages?
Can you even into T9?

>Remember when you couldn't download large files directly to your phone?
What is WLAN and unthrottled 3G.

>Remember when you couldn't remotely access your desktop PC from your phone?
I wouldn't be surprised if that was possible.
>>
we have two possibilities in design
>it's just a flip phone with a numpad; specs could be fucking anything
>they incorporate a real keyboard onto it with a decent resolution screen but still keep the slim razr flip design

would be a godsend

what are they odds they do a flip phone with two touch screens, like that shitty sony tablet or that one acer laptop?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>54718548
>Remember the days when smartphones actually had usability and tactility
Yeah, I remember. Even had that phone, N95.

Take off the nostalgia glasses. Their usability was trivial compared to smartphones.

It's just that the expectations were lower.
Open a half working wap page of google.com? "Holy fucking shit, I got google on my phone!"

You know one of the "great" usability features of the N95? When you slided the camera cover open, blue leds on the side buttons would light up progressively along with the cover opening! Woo-hoo!

Even with proper smartphones of the era (HTC, SonyEricsson P800, etc.), you'd pirate a GPS app and be ecstatic to see your location on the map, moving as you move. Because of satellites and stuff, fucking crazy right?

And mobile video? If the stars aligned and it was a compatible codec, windows media player mobile wouldn't shit up and you'd enjoy glorious 240x320.

And you could even get office mobile and open word documents. Word on you phone, man!
Or even play solitaire! On your fucking phone!

And now? You open up twitter or yak or whatever, get shown videos based on your location, enjoy them in full HD, even apply a filter on them and share them, without batting an eye. Taken for granted.

Protip: get your fucking nostalgia glasses off. Old smartphones were great for the era because the alternatives were so much worse. But they were clunky pieces of shit that you had to fight the interface to death to unearth what little functionality they offered.
>>
>>54719553
>2GB
>WLAN
>3G

Yeah you don't remember that far back then.
>>
>>54719502
My first cell phone couldn't even send text messages (actually, it was called SMS back then, never heard anyone call it texting in those days). No pictures, no video no camera, no files, no bullshit, and that's exactly the way I wanted it and still do.
>>
>>54719553
>Yeah, because every album requires at least 1GB on my 2GB micro SD card.
You wouldn't sync albums, just your favourite songs. 128MB cards are 30$ and a 1GB one is 150$.

You don't have the luxury of syncing full albums. But it's still ok, cause 128kbps are hi-fi compared to the midi ringtones of other phones!

>unthrottled 3G
Are you a billionaire man? 1$/MB is generous, it used to cost triple that. But still, a 50MB file would cost you 50$. If you had the space in your SD to save it. And if you had any app, on your 32/64MB ram phone, that wouldn't crash downloading it. At the speed of 50KB/s.

Seriously, how old are you?
>>
If this is anything like the Samsung W2016, but more Nexus like with an open bootloader, AOSP project latest updates, and flagship specs, this will be great. It just needs to have 3 displays - its useless to have hard keys these days, I think. Especially hard numerical keys. However, if the thing can rotate back on itself in a number of ways, including side by side horizontal, then that will mean you can have a lot more real estate for your soft keyboard with next gen haptics etc.
>>
>>54719860
Good for you
>>
>>54719794
WAP and MIDI was the shit, kid thinks 3G and 2GB micro SD cards are ancient technology
>>
File: 1451769544037.jpg (36 KB, 350x299) Image search: [Google]
1451769544037.jpg
36 KB, 350x299
>>54719502
Kek.

Only friendless neckbeards struggled with typing on a numberpad because they had noone to text with therefore noone to practice.

Once you've become accustomed to T9 and T9 gathered enough of your personal dictionary it was natural
>>
>>54711519
Fuck off back to R.eddit until you learn what "cringy" means.
>>
>>54720029
idk my bff jill
>>
>>54710277
>Android
>touchscreen

Precisely the two things I want to avoid.
>>
>>54719790
>> And now? You open up twitter or yak or whatever, get shown videos based on your location, enjoy them in full HD, even apply a filter on them and share them, without batting an eye. Taken for granted.

You mean you need all the combined processing power of Google in the late 90's to send people retarded 160 character long messages, watch people light their dick on fire in HD, and do absolutely nothing productive aside from things you could achieve in the late 90's with a hundredth of the processing power and memory?

Fucking progress I swear.
>>
File: tumblr_m6qqqz3AYk1r2x0p7.gif (88 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6qqqz3AYk1r2x0p7.gif
88 KB, 500x350
>>54710277
WAAAIT A MOTHERFUCKING SECOND NIGGA, I LOOK TOTALLY (IF NOT WAY BETTER) LIKE THE BLOND METALHEAD IN THAT COMMERCIAL, DOES IT MEANS I'M NOT A PATHETIC LOSER ANYMORE?
>>
>>54710444
Mcr?
>>
>>54720522
My chemical romance.
>>
>>54720446
>DOES IT MEANS I'M NOT A PATHETIC LOSER ANYMORE?
you wouldn't be 15 years ago.
Nowadays it's only acceptable to look like this if you're ironic
>>
>>54720611
what if i really really like metal music and i actually look pretty like that? :3
>>
>>54710277
This video gave me cancer.
>>
>>54720755
You're still a pathetic loser
>>
>>54720778
feel ya
adds in general give me cancer, when someone trying to sell me something I feel like I have a cold rock in my stomach
>>
>>54715653
Mexico is a country in America
>>
>>54720795
ç_________ç
>>
>>54720812
If you ever stop wonder why nobody likes you, you can think back to this moment.
>>
>>54720842
>If you ever stop wonder why nobody likes you
What? Can you speak normal English, or were you dropped on the head as a child?
>>
or they are making an android razr like device tile the ones japs have
I mean with today's tech you could fit so much more hardware into the body of a razr
I'm looking forward to this although I do hope they don't make it actually android, just something different
>>
>>54720319
>319▶
so true, so true

I would have murdered someone as a kid for the PC I have now and it still doesn't make a difference to me.
>>
File: IMG_20160514_140145.jpg (1 MB, 2304x2880) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_140145.jpg
1 MB, 2304x2880
>>54711911
>Meme9

Sucked. Never understood why people used that god awful shit
>>
>>54721254
>sucked
Why? I could type from my pocket and fast as fuck, way faster than on a qwerty keyboard.
>>
>>54711518
It has a card slot under the battery. I still have mine.
>>
>>54713589
>Has a built in FM receiver that will be a useful backup
Sounds like he does.
>>
>>54720840
It's okay anon, we all have been there.
>>
>>54710481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxQmdOhnanw
>>
Why? I hope its not like the original razer because I'd rather just use a glass brick. I'm only interested in the phones with full flip down keyboards.

I just want another G2/Desire Z man
>>
>>54710277
If they could somehow combine the Razr form factor and flip with a modern touch screen phone, I would seriously consider one.

I have no clue how you could do it though. Clamshell is sort of counter intuitive when it comes to smartphones. Maybe like a moto-g where internals/screen are on top half and keyboard/battery are on bottom of the "flip" phone? Then let the battery/keyboard flip up behind the phone so you can use it for landscape shit without it being awkward.
>>
>>54712954
you do realize you can buy a new battery for an old phone right? (and it would still technically be an old battery) Ive had my new battery in my razr for almost a year now and it still lasts a solid week. when i had my android meanwhile, it lasted a week the first month maybe, and then it lasted less until it barely lasted a day.

fliphones last longer because they have nothing that warrants draining the massive amounts smartphones do
>>
>>54720918
>all I wanted as a kid was a box to play every game ever
>have a computer that can play every game pretty much ever released at crazy resolutions with consistently high framerates
>dont even really care or have time for vidya anymore

I hate being an adult.
>>
>>54719502
>Remember when you could only fit a couple of albums on your phone?
I could do all of this in 2006 with my Nokia, Symbian was good
The camera didn't became usable until the N95 though
>>
>>54714238
How?
>>
>>54719502
>Remember when you could only fit a couple of albums on your phone?
none of those things requires all phones to be identical featureless slabs
>>
>normies already feeling nostalgia for the mid-00s
>I still subconsciously see it as a "short-while ago"
>all my favorite "recent" things from pop-culture are from late-2000s to early-2010s which is over a half-decade ago

my god I never felt so old in a /g/ thread. The feels are so painful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtbOoes2dg
>>
File: 66380809.jpg (125 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
66380809.jpg
125 KB, 500x486
>>54724113

forgot pic
>>
i just want a droid 5 motorola
please
>>
>>54710277
Anyone remember the Voyager 2?
>>
>>54723025
the touch screen is top screen of course, the battery/internals should all be underneath the keyboard though
and whatever rom it comes with should have no onscreen keyboards
>>
can anyone recommend a solid phone for about £100?
>>
>>54725179
BlackBerry Q10
>>
>>54725179
my phone cost $15 at dollar general and works fine, if you need a lot of power for games and shit just get a tablet
>>
>>54712130

It's in the OP, it must be true.
>>
>>54725179
blackberry q20
>>
File: 10 years ago.jpg (10 KB, 251x244) Image search: [Google]
10 years ago.jpg
10 KB, 251x244
>>54724131
always relevant
>>
>>54723088
>Mfw when I was a console kiddy
>Just got into PC gaming with a nice 1.1k PC build
>End up playing old games on emulators
Was it worth it?
>>
>>54715598
>Stacy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Islamicphone.png (378 KB, 1022x570) Image search: [Google]
Islamicphone.png
378 KB, 1022x570
>>54710277
Why use this phone when you can use Peace Mobile or it's successor the Peace Mobile 2? With touchscreen support and an incredible 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A9 processor our Peace Mobile can blow this phone away in this day and age.
>>
>>54729047
>wallpaper is a cock and balls
>HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY REAL
>>
>>54711896

Phones changed nothing. All it did was make it so that people could look things up easier and not accept basic hearsay on evert topic. Before smartphones everyone was either texting on old phones or listening to MP3 players.

>>54713627

This.
>>
>>54710481
Well of course you stopped reading there, that's where sentence ended.
>>
>>54718548
You're the dumbest fucker I've ever seen.
>>
File: brokeback.gif (997 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
brokeback.gif
997 KB, 500x259
>sidekick will never be back
>>
>>54729307
The sidekick was what it was, it's become obsolete since the functionality of a full sized keyboard can be easily integrated into a touchscreen. Sry mate
>>
Everyone knows bendable screens are being worked on, could this be a foldable screen with a touchscreen keypad on the bottom and a screen on the top? Just my theory
>>
>>54729419
>functionality of a full sized keyboard can be easily integrated into a touchscreen.
Except being tactile.
So not at all
When we get haptic touchscreens, you could replace it.
>>
>>54729558
Haptic touchscreens aren't that far away. We already have vibrate on touch to making something 'click' won't take too long
>>
>>54729558
>Except being tactile.
in android since version 2.0
maybe not in apple yet, but hey look how long it took them to support two-button mice
>>
File: 20130730_170749.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20130730_170749.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
i enjoyed my razr
>>
>>54729584
>actual physical 'clicking' the same as vibration when clicking

holy shit you are dumb. and yes this type of shit has already been tried on blackberry
>>
>>54729633
I didn't say it was the same, did I dipshit? I said we already have vibrate on touch, so it won't be long until we have haptic feedback. If you don't wanna use a touchscreen then go back to your shitty sidekick and let the big boys talk
>>
>>54729657
why do you even mention vibrate on touch? that technology has existed for decades it has literally nothing to do with physical clicking of a touchscreen
>>
>>54729672
Jesus Christ. The easiest way people have been able to accurately create 'haptic feedback' is through vibrations based on position, pressure and texture of what is on screen. Soon this will evolve into other methods of achieving this, but as of RIGHT NOW vibration is your option.
>>
File: 1403812507428.jpg (278 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1403812507428.jpg
278 KB, 900x1200
>>54729657
>big boys
>touchscreen keyboard
Anon please, my sides
>>
File: Nokia-2115--2115i--2116.jpg (45 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
Nokia-2115--2115i--2116.jpg
45 KB, 500x650
this is what i had in high school. only the suburbanite families could afford their kids razr phones
>>
>>54729047
>>54729047

Why did they put a dick on their background?
>>
>>54729710
Still waiting on this shit:
https://vimeo.com/43431035
>>
>>54729825
>tfw playing snake until the screen was literally full of snake
>>
>>54712107
>neckbeard at 13
impressive
>>
>>54710277
>it will run on Android and come equipped with a touchscreen.
FINALLY A NON-CHINK SMART FLIP PHONE. FUCK ME I JUST SPENT $6 MILLION JEWS ON THE FUCKING BLACKBERRY PRIV. FUCK
>>
>>54731780
>buying an Android BlackBerry
You fucked up
>>
>>54731805
it's probably the best phone i've owned considering it's the first flagship phone i've owned. the keyboards nice and the phone's pretty fast and not buggy (so far)
>>
>>54731854
I'm sure it's a great phone as far as Android phones go but it's shit compared to a Q10, Classic, or Passport.
>>
>>54710277
I still keep one, it's battery is dead, I'd even use it if I could find a match. Thing has a nice feel to it.
>>
>>54710277
That's an ugly phone.
>>
>>54712204
it played mp3, I listened audiobooks at a time on it
it was hell to update library on 64mb sdcard
>>
File: original_Motorola-Milestone.jpg (124 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
original_Motorola-Milestone.jpg
124 KB, 600x800
I hope it's this
>>
>>54732177
All that place for one huge battery behind keyboard. Dream phone.
>>
>>54732177
I remember when that came out and this girl in class got one, I was blown away by the screen size
>3.7"
>>
>>54732177
i remember this. i wanted one badly

still do
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (5 KB, 130x125) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
5 KB, 130x125
>>54729047
>its not a photoshop
>>
>>54732177
>Women gain as men lose work
DELETE THIIIIIIIIIS
>>
File: startac_2004_(Large).jpg (143 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
startac_2004_(Large).jpg
143 KB, 1440x1080
>>54711871

Not really, it was thin and that's about it.

Software was horrible, it had super shitty foil membrane keyboard, RF was shitty and so on.
>>
>>54715598
ROHAN IS A MANLET
>>
File: Alias.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Alias.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>54732177

Somehow reminds me of this.
>>
>>54712173
The moto g of yesteryear is well and truly gone, anon. We lenovo now.
>>
>>54710277
If nothing else, that commercial is going to go down as one of the top five of the decade. Holy fuck I was convinced it was from 2005 til the end. 10/10
>>
>>54723134
N70's camera and the contemporary Sony Ericsson phones had stellar camera, whatchu talking about
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.