[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Money Pit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449801423295.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1449801423295.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
Got a little shitter shattered when talking to my friend. He built a new pc and he's super proud about it. I have my own built pc and I'm content, but let me explain what happened:

> be a week ago
> friend and I play vidya online after work to ease off the day
> asks me what my graphics card is
> tell him it's a GeForce 980 ti and it handles a large spectrum of games well
> calls my card shit
> "How can you play. You're missing out on so much. You should've let me build your pc for you."
> apparently he bought two TITAN X cards
> two
> TWO
> just to cross them, asked why he needs all that
> gets defensive and says so he can run all the best shit and never have a care in the world

I still can't justify that huge money dump. It's like a hardware hard on for your own shit. It doesn't make anything better. Is there anything that even needs that much?
>>
>>54707546
So lemme get this straight. You bought a 980 ti and complain the he had a huge money dump?
>>
>>54707585
Partly, but what got me was that he was wagging it around like a dong. We play Black Desert together and he would ask random people what their specs were to show off his shit. At this point it might as well be his e-penis.
>>
>>54707546
both immature
>caring what he thinks
You already know a 980ti is good enough.

>him having to justify his waste of money
He knows it was not needed, so he has to go on the defensive.

There you go op.
>>
>>54707628
Your friend sounds like a faggot. Didn't your mother teach you to keep better company?
>>
at least mention what displays the 2 of you have you fail green-texter.
>>
It could be worse at least your friend isn't a mactard.
>>
>>54707628
>Black Desert

Ah, so you're a homosexual.
>>
>>54708465
I don't get it, the game is garbage, but isn't it "Big 'ol bouncing titties: the game"? Doesn't seem homo.
>>
>>54707546
Spending money on a gaming pc is a waste of money, as are the games, its all a waste to someone and worth it to others so you're just being a jealous bitch who can't afford shit and cries that others waste the money you wish you could spend

Stop being a faggot
I say this as someone with a 3k origin gaminh laptop (which fucking rules)
>>
File: 1424435321197.jpg (50 KB, 541x583) Image search: [Google]
1424435321197.jpg
50 KB, 541x583
>>54707546
It's his money, who gives a shit.
I'm using a 750ti because I simply don't care for newer games at all.
>>
>>54707546
So your friend is like anyone in a /guts/ thread
>>
>>54707546
tell your friend only casuals would get sli or crossfire because it introduces input lag.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.