[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My company is literally hiring a female dev because she is female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x332
My company is literally hiring a female dev because she is female

We dont even have any spaces but she made a calculator in python

We use C#......

Shall i just quit now
>>
If you quit then the females won. You don't want that do you?
>>
Become a majority owner of that company, fire the current CEO and push the company to direction you want. If you live in a shitty country, that actually pushed for gender quota, then you're fucked..Game over man, game over.
>>
I just want to do the job that ive been under appreciated in without hassle
>>
Join the company's competitor since it's obvious your company is going downhill.
>>
You should listen to this weeks codenewbie. Where they have there expert in to talk about mobile development...

A 3rd year student who only started programming during their winter break in first year.

Who's claim to fame is that they took the github for that 2052 (or whatever its called) game, and replaced the numbers with women in tech

Oh, and they're female.

Wonder why they got her on to talk about mobile development then?
>>
Document all of this till she gets fired for incompetency or the company goes under. We need more proof then ever about the dangers of a diversity quota and alternative action.
>>
>>54705211
*affirmative action
>>
>>54705228
*affirmative autism
>>
>>54705057
Don't quit, but bait the hook with your resume and start fishing for jobs. SJW managers are never satisfied with a single token employee; they'll be hiring more women, and blacks/arabs/pooinloos, and every other flavor of non white male as soon as they can. They'll insert them into every team and pay them more than any other engineers. Then when productivity drops from all the underqualified scrubs hired because they weren't born with white dicks, they'll start laying off the evil oppressive shitlords.

Spread your wings and fly. Use this opportunity to secure a nice juicy pay/title raise while you're at it.
>>
>>54705297
What's autistic about it? I corrected my post.
>>
>>54705057
Just trap her. Copz her style of coding and make a huge shit in an important project as her. She will gone within hours.
>>
>>54705332
Which will work unless they use a versioning system for their codebase.
>>
On the plus side you'll finally get to see an actual woman in real life, so maybe comb your hair, wash that zitty face off and we a shirt without stains, logos, or illustrations that has actual buttons.

You're on this crazy ride for life anon, might as well get that dick wet.
>>
>female devs
Dumb employers should just hire them as "accountant" or "graphics design"
>>
>>54707652
did you meant „graphic element”?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.