[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad did I just goof /g/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
How bad did I just goof /g/ ?
>>
Oh boy you sure did just give me the goof
>>
>>54702483
>4S
Why?
>>
File: 1454541338550.gif (459 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1454541338550.gif
459 KB, 294x233
>>54702483
>iShit
>4S
>$92 united states dollary doos

You might as well just end it all now.
>>
>$92 for a phone that lags after you update it
>>
File: IMG_20160521_223846.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3088) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_223846.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3088
>>54702519
Cause i only had $124 to spend needed the extra $30 for this thing called a GoSky Optics allows you to hook up a phone to a Telescope over the eyepiece.
>>
My friend got a fucking 16gb iPhone 4 for 300 eur a few months ago, I knew he wanted a new phone so he bought it in secret, when he finally revealed his phone my heart sank
>>
Why did you buy a phone that's just around the corner from being dropped from future software updates?
>>
>slide to unclock
>>
Dude you are stupid, that is extremely over priced. You could have gotten a chinese phone, or something newer.
>>
>>54702483
dont upgrade the iOS and it will be a great phone.
>>
>>54703360
>>54703423
Because this picture related.
>>
>>54702483
downgrade it to ios 6 (you can)
>>
>>54703578
>universal
>>
>>54703578
You still could have used another phone right?

Also, are you into telescopes? Would love to own a good one. They are kinda complex tho, and can easily break.
>>
>>54703622
I have a Nexus 6 and a Carson Hookupz did a video on trying to use it with my Nexus 6 on my Telescope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy5jnc381HQ
I heard iPhones are smaller and lighter I'm just gonna be using the phone for pictures and video maybe Periscope like I say in my video It's a pain trying to take video and picture with my Nexus 6 the iPhone is the only meme phone I heard that does really good pictures and video so it seems like everything so far that /g/ said was a meme turned out to be good for me to use I'm on my Hackintosh running OS X El Captain and I love it.
Here's me and my Telescope I have video of me showing Saturn but Mars and Jupiter are harder to see in the video with my Nexus 6 they just look like a white dot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.