[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terry A. Davis >Wrote a programming language in building
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Xayqs3IS.jpg (321 KB, 1971x1971) Image search: [Google]
Xayqs3IS.jpg
321 KB, 1971x1971
Terry A. Davis

>Wrote a programming language in building his own compiler, assembler and operating system.

>professional operating system developer at age 20, working in VAX assembly language on Ticketmaster's operating system.

>Holds a bachelor’s and Master's degree electrical engineering

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS
http://www.templeos.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KupeCyy2ws4 [Embed]

>TempleOS is a free, public domain, open source, x86_64, non-preemptive multi-tasking, multi-cored, ring-0-only, single-address-map (identity mapped), non-networked, PC operating system. Made for learning.

>inb4 mentioning why TempleOS doesn't have networking or access to GPUs

Terry's Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRt2MnEf78kj7aWylAskAQ

Holds live streams almost every day.
>>
Couldn't find old thread after applying my /g/ safe filters so I decided to make a thread for Terry, so I wouldn't fall behind, using a new headline. As it is, I'm filter greentext in thread titles and would assume any sane man would do the same. Especially with all the shill in /g/.
>>
does he says somewhere how he accomplished to work so hard even having schizophrenia?
>>
I hope the CIA nigger fucks you so hard in your ass, that it scratches your Jew eyeballs
>>
>>54701231
Hi Terry! <3
>>
Terry please...
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-40-55.png (415 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-40-55.png
415 KB, 540x960
ANOTHER TERRY THREAD YAY
>>
>>54700539
And here I am struggling to make a Battle Ships game on a Z8.
>>
>he doesn't use TempleOS for all his sensitive info
Enjoy the NSAs cock
>>
>>54701231
You'd be surprised to hear that my computer made a whole new range of sounds as I was making this thread and after.

I don't want to say CIA Nigger but the sounds were not in anyway cogent. I was working on some C at the time and my computer ran silently. I made the thread and it suddenly sounded like a Java Environment was throwing up C# parsings, Javascript WideArray Tables and some shitty Python scripts. It was horrible.

I probably sound worse than you guys claim Terry is.
>>
>>54701185
I would wager a guess he was diagnosed schizophrenic after his work with Ticketmaster. But that he was also a monitor in his time at the University he attended. I would say he pays no mind to his schizophrenia and even less so to how other people perceive it.

I wish he'd post one day and let us in on it.
>>
>>54701185
Also, I think you mean to say "managed to work so hard". Using the word accomplished really just makes it sound like you are re-telling a story that's going to continue being told the same way despite you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.