[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one between those 2 headphones ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: QC25-vs-QC20.jpg (72 KB, 700x253) Image search: [Google]
QC25-vs-QC20.jpg
72 KB, 700x253
Im hesitating between those 2 products : they both got a very good sound but the headphone will be harder to carry all day long (unlike the earphone), but the sound and the comfort will probably be better. I would like to use them in the downtown, so could you help me to choose ? They are both at the same price (about 300€)
>>
>>54699389
I have the earbuds. They're great. I think the form factor depends on what form factor you want - if you want earbuds, get those; if that seems weird to you, get the headphones.
>>
What about the solidity of the earphones ? I mean, will I be able to keep them for a long time (few years at least)
>>
Anybody else ?
>>
I suggest you not buy those qc25s because they can put a lot of pressure on your ears. Trust me dude I owned one of these and a week later after I had them I returned them. BTW those headphones are the qc25s just so you know.
>>
>>54700252
i've only had my earbuds for about 10 months, and i admittedly worry that they'll get caught on something (the battery near the plug or the microphone at the splitting point or something), but so far nothing bad has happened.
>>
>>54700921
>they can put a lot of pressure on your ears
Really?

I owned the QC25 for a month now and can wear them for a long time without them bothering me. I used to own AKG K601s the sound was excellent but the headache I got after a mere one or two hours of use wasn't worth it. The Boze certainly do not sound as good but they're really comfy. The biggest discomfort is the skin on leather contact, it kinda becomes sweaty/hot after long hours.

What I feared is that the battery life would be shit but actually I don't even find myself worrying to much about it. After using the one that is provided I bought 2 pairs of eneloops.

Also the noise cancelling is really the best on the market, I tried many of them, none comes even close.

As for the quality I think they're pretty decent, people say that they are sturdy, but I wouldn't throw them around. They feel premium and fragile, think iPhone style. Even then I think most of the parts are self serviceable: headband, detachable ear-pads, cloth and cable (cheap spare parts on ebay). One thing that I fear though, is the audio jack on the headphone where you plug your cable, I fear it becomes lose and it doesn't keep in place if you play too much with it, I may be wrong.
>>
>>54701086
Well they gave me a huge headache when I had them.
>>
>>54701125
That's fine, tell me if you found a pair that is more comfortable.
Legit interested.
>>
A last thing, is the active reduction the same for the 2 products ?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.