[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What certs do you need to become a white hat hacker? Whats the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: white_hat1[1].png (44 KB, 270x272) Image search: [Google]
white_hat1[1].png
44 KB, 270x272
What certs do you need to become a white hat hacker?
Whats the best free testbank for the certs?
>>
>>54698971
cunt
>>
>>54698971
>>
>>54698971
White hat
Hatchet

You're welcome
>>
none

What you want is the knowledge, not the cert. Certs are only better than the college meme because the studying is free. They still scam you out of your money and the paper itself is basically worthless.

Go learn C and then also some sort of scripting language like ruby/python/perl
>>
>>54699105
>What you want is the knowledge
No every job listing want's certs. Where can I get a good test bank for "CISSP Certification"?
>>
>>54699130
testbank? is this an answer key so you can cheat? just read a book ffs

also white hat hacker isn't really a job IMO

if you want money out of it, the bug bounties that companies put out are all I can think of
>>
>>54698983
you say that like this board has some kind of standard of quality throughout the year.

protip: it doesnt. /g/ is terrible. always.
>>
>>54699655
Dubs confirm.
/g/ is Pajeet tier 365 days a year.
>>
>>54699087
What the fuck is a test bank? I searched white hat hatchet test bank and Top result was this thread
>>
You have to learn to suck penises.
Then you need to learn to take it up the anus, and learn how to control your ass muscles to give your daddy more pleasure.
Then, you get the faggot certificate which enables white hat training.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.