[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /g/ I'm interested in a career in cyber security and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 18709586962_42498a806f_b.jpg (51 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
18709586962_42498a806f_b.jpg
51 KB, 900x600
Hi /g/
I'm interested in a career in cyber security and was looking for advice and information from anyone who has experience in the field. Any information would help, thanks!
>>
>>54698524
You have to be 18 to use this website
>>
>>54698589
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>54698691
Pol is for politics and reddit said to stay away from this site because you are all noobs and skiddys.

Turns out reddit was right.
>>
Get a PhD in mathematics and computer science.

If that's not what you want to hear then you don't really have it in you to get into cyber security.

If you force the meme into your own life, you'll end up becoming a really shit consultant who needs to outsource all of his work.
>>
>>54698757
>If you force the meme into your own life, you'll end up becoming a really shit consultant who needs to outsource all of his work.
t. anime pro

ITT says you only need a bachelors degree to be making 80k starting.
>>
>>54698524
Dont make two of the same thread for a starter
>>
>Join an infosec group at your school
>Get certified
>Git gud
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.