[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rooting an lg g3 d850 with marshmallow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Trying to do this for several days now and nothing work. Everything with fails in some or requires the use of something like TWRP to work but need to rooted first in order to run the program that you need in order to root the phone, which makes no fucking sense

Please help /g/ you are my only. I just want to be able to use titanium backup or whatever to delete bloat and install programs that will help with the battery life

Also, Kingroot sort of works but the root status only last a few hours and is incomplete

Weeb game unrelated
>>
GIMMA DA CAKE HISAO
>>
did you try this yet?
http://www.android.gs/root-lg-g3-d850d851d855-using-one-click-root-solution/

also
send money to my paypal
>>
>>54689743
yes. It crashes before it finishes the rooting process
>>
>>54689808
do you have
usb debugging enabled
and
enable installation of apps from Unknown Sources?
>>
>>54689879
yup. the program crashes after the first reboot of the phone
>>
>>54689249
you're going to brick the stupid phone

rooting androids died post 2012
phones are now flooded with pajeet roms which are almost all the same yet never any good.

meanwhile phone companies demanded they all have their own specific phone to sell, so unlocking bootloaders for your specific phone while not bricking it is hard as fuck to find.

life only gets worse sadly.
>>
>>54689928
I guess you might have to downgrade firmware for permanent root on your model d850.

unless you want to risk it by trying this method for the d855
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/general/root-twrp-marshmallow-d855-30b-t3286268
>>
>>54690008
I'm not really interested in installing ROMs like cyanogenmod or whatever; I just want to be able to use programs like Titanium Backup to delete all the bloatware and install programs that might make the battery last longer. I've been able to root it in previous versions of Android but for whatever season nothing works with the current 6.1
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.