[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tdg/ Terry Davis General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1463879874141.jpg (3 KB, 101x101) Image search: [Google]
1463879874141.jpg
3 KB, 101x101
Terry Davis General /tdg/

>Invented his own programming language to build his own compiler, assembler and operating system.

>professional operating system developer at age 20, working in VAX assembly language on Ticketmaster's operating system.

>Holds a bachelor’s and Master's degree electrical engineering

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS
http://www.templeos.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KupeCyy2ws4

>TempleOS is a free, public domain, open source, x86_64, non-preemptive multi-tasking, multi-cored, ring-0-only, single-address-map (identity mapped), non-networked, PC operating system. Paging is, basically, not used.

>inb4 mentioning why TempleOS doesn't have networking or access to GPUs
>>
Go to bed Terry
>>
File: 1446450607419.gif (2 MB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1446450607419.gif
2 MB, 250x225
I FUCKING HATE THAT BIRD
>>
>>54688737
shut the fuck up you filthy CIA nigger
>>
Religion will do some crazy things to people
>>
I wish someone would punch out his yellow smoker's teeth from his smug fucking grin already
>>
File: 140414TerryADavis.jpg (2 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
140414TerryADavis.jpg
2 MB, 4320x3240
>>54688931
Problem?
>>
File: 1462816869922.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462816869922.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>tfw yellow teeth and non smoker
i get all of the fool with none of the cool

terry is based, what the fuck are you doing with your life cunt?
>>
>>54688804
>Religion will do some crazy things to people

naturally. God is one crazy mother fucker (see genesis,deut,etc).

Obviously his followers will be just as crazy.
>>
>>54688973
Pictures of post-schizo Terry really infuriates me for some reason. I mean, pre-schizo is fine, he looks like someone I would love to hang with, but he acquired that mad Joker grin after he lost his marbles.
>>
>you will never write your own OS
>>
>>54688709
Let us not forget the Holy null terminator '\0' when praying to god, Remember without it god has no way to tell when you have stopped praying and thus cannot answer back.
>>
>>54688993
I've been stalking Terry since the 90s. I'm pretty sure I'm the one who got him to believe that the CIA was after him in the first place.

The racism and the devout belief in God however, I have no idea where that came from.
>>
We need to replace that pedophile neckbeard mascot with based Terry.
>>
>>54689030
I have already. It's called going to college.
>>
>>54688931
get lost CIA nigger
>>
>>54689047
An autistic and morbidly obese communist with pedophilia sympathies that dropped out of university and now lives as a NEET represents the average /g/entooman though. If only he was crossdressing while programming too, he would be a perfect match.
>>
>>54689047
>pedophile

when did this become an insult? It's like everyone wants to demean somebody, they go for this SPECIFIC insult.

try being original next time
>>
>>54689049
ricing linux and calling it an OS isnt what i meant anon
>>
>>54689234
No, I mean actually implementing an OS.

http://www.uio.no/studier/emner/matnat/ifi/INF3151/index-eng.html

>During the course, each student will develop a running operating system kernel for an Intel x86 based computer.
>>
his last couple of streams haven't included him getting irrationally angry with "niggers don't know what a random number is" every 10 minutes

also, pretty much confirmed that he has a raging stalker crush on PhysicsGirl at this point
>>
>>54689264
>irrationally angry
What did you expect from a schizo? Rational anger?
>>
>>54689194
I don't use that as an insult randomly. I used that word because RMS expressed sympathy for pedophile sex, like many hippies like him. In the 60s many hippies advocated the idea of kiddie sex as a healthy thing... there were groups campaigning for it, together with LGBT rights etc. Anyway, RMS said on many occasion that having sex with a child is OK "if the child consents" (LOL)

Look it up Stallmanite.
>>
>>54689264
he's pretty cogent when he takes his meds
>>
>>54689305
>I used that word because RMS expressed sympathy for pedophile sex,
He really didn't, you shouldn't parrot everything you read on this board.
>>
>>54689305
>pedophile (liking children)
>insult

what.
>>
>>54689305
>telling people that jerks off to chinese cartoons depicting underage girls in "cute" situations that liking children is wrong
You're not really making your case here...
>>
>You have already reported this post, or someone with your IP has already reported it.
>>
>>54689373

good job comrade

your local SS officer will award you with a golden star.
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (67 KB, 350x516) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
67 KB, 350x516
>>54689373
>yfw your mother lurks /g/ and the same threads you do
>>
>>54689305
seems like more of a thought exercise than anything, lowering the age of consent to 16 is fine, anything lower and you're going to get your ass beat, legal or not
>>
>>54689326
>>54689347
>>54689362
>>54689480
No you tools, you should have done your research before shitposting.

>I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing.

>There is little evidence to justify the widespread assumption that willing participation in pedophilia hurts children.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
>>
>>54689893
>I am skeptical of the claim that [consenting sex] """""harms"""" children
How the fuck are you interpreting this as
>I want to fuck little babbies
?

He's completely right you know, there is actually very little scientific evidence that "consenting" sex is harmful.
>>
>>54688993
Time to start smoking
>>
>>54689893
Are you seriously implying that a consenting 15 year old will be considerably harmed, while a consenting 16 year old will not?
>>
>>54690073
Depends on the legislation in the place where it happens :^)
>>
>>54688993
Iktf fampai. I brush 3 times a day, use mouthwash, drink shitloads of milk and no coffee or tea and my teeth are still somehow yellow.
>>
>>54689389
is she cute? can I get her number?
>>
>>54690661
>tfw I smoke, drink a lot of coffee and tea, and brush my teeth once a week at best and they're still white because I practically don't eat anything with sugar
some of them hurt as fuck though and a have a cavity
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.