[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did this man do (or did not do) to deserve to be the stickied-man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
What did this man do (or did not do) to deserve to be the stickied-man for /g/
>>
he doesn't have the /g/ "look"
>>
>oh look at me i got rich because of my payment platform and now i pay beta nerds to invent stuff for me so i can become richer
>>
>>54687001
Anonymous and the paypal dude.
Let the healing begin.
>>
>>54687417
Of course he doesn't.

He's had a haircut and brushed his teeth.
>>
>>54687437
Does it matter? At least he's trying to change things for the better. How are Warren Buffet or Carlos Slim investing the money they made off of plebs to make the world a better place?
>>
>>54687697
>change things for the better
How is making space travel slightly cheaper for multi-billion companies making the world better?

It's not like he's out there spending his riches on feeding and educating poor people, like Bill Gates does.
>>
>>54687001
All his ventures have one thing common: milk the government titty.
>>
File: elon-musk-hair-transplant.jpg (46 KB, 600x351) Image search: [Google]
elon-musk-hair-transplant.jpg
46 KB, 600x351
>>54687625
>had a haircut
More like hair transplant
>>
>>54687743
whoa. like other car companies don't?
also.http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/elon-musk-rocket-defense-223161
>>
>>54687748
RMS has more hair on his neck than Musk has on his head.
>>
>>54687437
>yfw thats literally the story of all rich people
>>
>>54687729
spending money on niggers isnt making the world better
>>
Tesla has zero profitability as it stands now. It's surviving on government welfare and tax advantages.
>>
>>54687807
>whoa. like other car companies don't?
Exactly. What an innovation! Why is exploiting corrupt government heralded as success?
>>
>>54687890
In other words, it's a car company.
>>
Why are you fuckers opening threads about the sticky. RMS is a perfect fit for the board
>>
>>54687933
Stallman is a beta loser and I don't intend to become one
>>
>>54687968
then you shouldnt be on this board
>>
>>54687984
That's right. Programming and technology is a thing of my youth.
>>
>>54687437
Not the biggest fan of Musk, but I don't think increasing his personal wealth is his main goal here. If you're already wealthy, there are much easier ways to expand your wealth than developing electric cars and space travel tech.
>>
lol Stalinfags
>>
>>54687884
>>>/pol/
>>
1. Find business government is spending billions subsidizing
2. Suckle on that teat for all its worth
3. ????
4. Visionary
>>
>>54689242
this.

He made ultrasafe choices by investing in industries that are
1: conventionally unprofitable
2: seen as absolutely necessary by gov't

in order to sidestep capitalism entirely and get free money forever no matter how well his companies actually do.

of course, all that money still comes from us through taxes.
>>
>>54687001
He invented the electric car
>>
File: jobs.gif (219 KB, 341x650) Image search: [Google]
jobs.gif
219 KB, 341x650
>>54689318
>not inventing the personal computer, gui, mp3 player, smartphone and tablet computer

step it up sempai
>>
>>54687437
If he was just interested in getting more money he'd invest his money in safer ways and get more money than making rockets that sometimes explode.
At least he's giving these nerds fun and well paid problems to work on and not just make X bank 0.0001% more money
>>
>>54687729
Spending money on almost dead people so they can live a little bit longer to breath more offspring is not making the world a better place.
Reducing the reliance on oil and making it cheaper to launch satellites makes your tv and phone bills cheaper and your internet quicker
>>
>>54689376
/Thread
>>
>>54689477
>he actually believes it will trickle down

Enjoy being cucked by capitalism the rest of your life
>>
>>54687968
>Stallman
Maybe, but a cursory search would show the man is a literal genius
>>
He's going to build a dystopia on Mars :DDD

I hope he succeeds so his fanbois can go there and regret it forever.
>>
hes not a kike trying hard to be commie-jesus like JewClown is
>>
>>54687729
>says the guy that rices his Arch distro and jerks off to loli all day

never change, /g/ ;^)
>>
I think anyone who as ever talked shit about Stallman should be banned from using Free Software for life.
Live in the world you deserve.
Enjoy your Windows.
>>
>>54687001
he's not jew enough
>>
>>54690253
rms would disagree.
>>
>>54690248
I quit my comfy industry job and accepted a lower pay to do a phd, fuck you
>>
>>54690287
If you're pursuing a phd then why are you so fucking whiny?
>>
>>54690281
I don't care. I'm sick of people whining. They don't deserve freedom. Their PCs are just glorified arcade machines anyone. Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>54690308
Why do you assume PhDs can't be whiny? I know of a youtuber who has a PhD and has uploaded 100+ videos whinging specifically about another user with only 67 videos total.
>>
>>54689318
Reinvented* (some very early, like pre-henry Ford, cars were electric)
>>
Literally, who?
>>
>>54688857

but it's true anon, some people don't want to learn

I recommend gas chambers
>>
>>54689376
I really hope this is just bait.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.