[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good mouse for programming? Will it work on Linux?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: DSC00014.jpg (549 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
DSC00014.jpg
549 KB, 1200x797
Is this a good mouse for programming? Will it work on Linux? Can I assign Vim macros etc. to the keys (e.g. @<mouse 11>)?
>>
>>54686685
Don't lie to yourself
>>
>>54686685
the clickbait is real in this one.
>>
>>54686685
Are you for real right now?
>>
>>54686685
Just get a regular mouse.
I have that one and it's good for gayman purposes, but not good enough for the pricetag.
If this is b8 go kill yourself, walmart has beach at 20% off this weekend.
>>
>>54686685
That's a good programming mouse. I probably spend 90% of my time programming with one hand on the keyboard.
>>
>>54686801
Nevermind that last part, it was really rude of me.
>>
>>54686817
It's okay anon

I was planning to kill myself anyway
>>
my friend has one, on windows the sensor randomly stops working
>>
>>54686685
How the fuck am I supposed to press the 12 without finger acrobatics?
>>
>>54686685
those aren't macro buttons, they're just going to rebind something on your keyboard that's already there. So basically you can have it do num1-num9 or whatever.
>>
>>54686685
Yes, I use it as a number pad. It's really handy since regular number pads only go up to 9, but with this mouse I was able to input numbers up to 12!
>>
>>54686685
Don't bother with it, I own an earlier version of the same mouse, the buttons are tiny and too easy to accidentally press.
>>
>not programming completely with the mouse
>needing an inferior keyboard in 2016
plebs
>>
I chuckled
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.