[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 /g/ isn't a hacker why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1460934578221.jpg (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460934578221.jpg
91 KB, 800x600
>2016 /g/ isn't a hacker why?
>>
>>54686454
In bizzaro world /g/ is /q/ you wonderful heterosexual
>>
>>54686454
What the fuck kind of setup is that? I have been trying to get Kali on my phone with a good sniffer card put in. Can you tell me how you pulled it off/what your setup is?
>>
>>54686454
the amount of hacking knowledge I have is SQL-Injections, heartbleed abusing, bruteforce and social hacking.

I find it really interesting and I want to learn more, but I dont know where to go to do so.
>>
>>54687359
hack-forums brah
>>
>>54687478
Only aspies go to Hackforums. It is the cess pool of shit. The admins ban you for almost no reason, and their databases are getting leaked as we speak.
>>
File: 2.jpg (11 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
11 KB, 125x125
>>54687478
Pure cancer.
>>
tfw trojanforge is dead
>>
>>54687359
Get comfortable with a debugger, basic x86 ASM and learn how call stacks work so you can toy with memory directly. Also get an understanding of basic web vulnerabilities; a hilarious amount of sites are at least vulnerable to cross site request forgery and if you're good at social engineering you have a jackpot.
>>
>>54686454
hacker == developer
so there is hacker on /g/
don't mix us with the media bullshit
>muh l337 h4cker
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.