[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digital camouflage was a meme. When most of the world bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ArmyacuOCP.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
ArmyacuOCP.jpg
135 KB, 1080x1440
Digital camouflage was a meme. When most of the world bought into it, the memegods switched back. Pic related
>>
i like camo pants
>>
>>54684064
Digital camouflage's best attribute was remaining undetected by cameras specifically looking for camouflage patterns.
>>
>>54684192
same, tho i prefer urban
>>
>>54684213
Yep. It works great in CoD
>>
>>54684064
Im so glad I ETS before changing to the new uniform is mandatory.

I really don't feel like spending all that money to repurchase my entire wardrobe.
Don't tell me my yearly clothing allowance will cover it because it fucking won't.
>>
>>54684860
Wait, what? Do you have to buy your own uniforms?
>>
>>54684921
Capitalism
>>
>>54684921
You get issued a couple of sets and then you get a yearly allowance. This being meant to cover repairs and replacements of worn out and unserviceable uniforms.
Also, this is supposed to cover your ACUs and ASU (read: work and dress uniforms).
>>
>>54684921
Every enlisted active duty soldier is given a clothing allowance every year. It's a little over $450
>>
Look at how many countries' military switched to digital. I would be so pissed if I was in another country, fell for the meme, and then start to see US soldiers in pretty much the same thing they wore before they switched to digital.

I will say this, though, females looked a lot better in the gray digital pattern than the old BDUs
>>
>>54685046
Females look better in the new pattern than the old BDUs, too
>>
File: 123-mon-03.jpg (156 KB, 529x750) Image search: [Google]
123-mon-03.jpg
156 KB, 529x750
>>54684064
yfw we were so late with the adoption we are ahead of everyone
>>
>>54685101
What flag is that?
>>
>>54685137
monaco
>>
Watch out armyfags superiour camouflage coming through.
>>
>>54685154
brb. Changing into a different uniform because the seasons changed
>>
>>54685154
Army's new pattern is obviously better. Army's old digital pattern was complete shit except for maybe urban environments
>>
>camouflage
>can still clearly see the soldier
>>
>>54685101
Nice rip-stop fabric, /g/bro
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.