[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your honest opinion about Technigger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
What's your honest opinion about Technigger?
>>
>>54678683
Fuck of shill, saged
>>
>>54678683
>phones
>tech
pick none
>>
A bit simplistic, but he's good at reviewing the important bits for normies. And he has a very good sense of style which improves his reviews.
>>
Only tech channel I'm subbed to. Good enough to get basic info.
>>
Brownlee is in no way a nigger.
Nigger is a mentality, just happens that most black americans happen to be a niggers. But not all.
>>
>>54678683
He seems pretty brown.
>>
Reported for racism.
>>
>>54678956
Nigger is a color, he is a nigger
>>
>>54678683
This guy has way too much money.
Where does he get all his money? Stealing bikes doesn't return that much. Drugs would, but I doubt he has the balls to sell the kind of drugs to make someone that filthy rich.
His reviews are all focused on visual appeal. Nothing ever important. Great for normalfags.
>>
>>54678683
for the love of god is that his hairstyle or is his skull just shaped that way

please answer this
>>
>>54678999
Announcing reports is against the rules too bruh.
>>
>>54678683
He should give it all back, honestly.
>>
>>54679041
Are you basing the assumption that he has a lot of money by how many devices he owns? Because it's very likely manufacturers give him models to review. Meaning he doesn't actually pay for them.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if he has a good job. He's a pretty smart nigger.
>>
File: 1340792429368.gif (903 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1340792429368.gif
903 KB, 300x200
>>54679044
seems like a smaller, slightly more subtle version of "the Ananas"
or much like the exact opposite of pic related.
>>
>>54679062
Don't you have to return review copies of tech or do they just let you keep it? His camera and audio set up is practically film stage grade.
>>
>>54679101
Most of the time they let you keep them. One device means nothing to them financially, especially if it gets a good review and said review encourages hundreds of people to go out and buy one.

>His camera and audio set up is practically film stage grade.
Not really. All of his shit looks pretty affordable judging from the quality. He just doesn't skimp on his tech and probably knows what to buy.
>>
I hate niggers tbfh. I don't get why this board is constantly going about poo in toilets but leaves niggers alone. Niggers are the cancer of the planet and should be exterminated on sight. Poopers tend to keep to themselves and don't go around mugging, raping (except in actual India and even then it seems the rate is low compared to 1bn popn), drug dealing, acting aggressive for no fucking reason playing nigger music loud everywhere they go, looking disgusting and subhuman, killing each other on the smallest of reasons, overloading infrastructure in 1st world countries by pumping out 25 bastard niglets per female nigger.
I honestly wouldn't mind a bit of shit on the streets if someone could remove all the nignogs from my country (UK) right now.
>>
Tech nigga is best nigga, he's alot better then most reviewers
>>
I watched a review of a phone from him once

it was okay and I ended up buying the phone
>>
>>54678683
> 100% sponsored videos
> way too long videos without any real content

It's literally a 10-20 minute advertisement where a black person sometimes includes his personal opinion. Sometimes.

I mean there are better ways to waste time.
>>
>>54680372
>100% sponsored videos
So literally every phone manufacturer sponsors him?
Wouldn't that make it fair if they're all sponsored?
>>
Better than the 1TB usb nigger
>>
>>54679101
>His camera and audio set up is practically film stage grade.
If you check that chink guy's channel on youtube (forgot his name), you can see how cheap it is really to set up something like this.

>>54680384
That's not how it works.
You start doing reviews, and if you get enough views and followers, companies will reach out to you.
They will send you the device, and basically include what you have to say/talk about.

Of course if Samsung pays more to say shit about HTC and sends you an HTC 10, they will say shit about the HTC 10.

You get the idea.
They are basically puppets making side money.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 124x125
>>54678999
>>
>>54678683
go to bed marques
>>
>>54678683
>mfw when he covers the mic of the iphone 5s and complains "there are two speakers but apparently sound only comes out of one of them"
>>
File: 03947582.jpg (5 KB, 120x117) Image search: [Google]
03947582.jpg
5 KB, 120x117
>>54678683
>Nigger shill.
>>
>>54680384
>fair
It would only make it pointless
>>
David di Franco > TechNegro
>>
File: louis thinkpad.png (1 MB, 1046x943) Image search: [Google]
louis thinkpad.png
1 MB, 1046x943
King of /g/ hates niggers
>>
>>54680037
FUCKING EDGY!
btw not nigger but this is the result of being anon
>>
>>54680817
Nothing edgy there, fairly mainstream opinion on this site
>>
>>54680037
>>>/pol/
is leaking again.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.