[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make a usb stick that fries computers? I have a significant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450450583704.jpg (99 KB, 1100x732) Image search: [Google]
1450450583704.jpg
99 KB, 1100x732
How can I make a usb stick that fries computers? I have a significant enemy to destroy anonymously.

I dont want software virus shit, I want something that discharges a significant voltage right into the computer.
>>
>>54677434
if you aren't even smart enough to figure how you could do this, you aren't smart enough to do it and not get caught.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 559x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 559x282
I would imagine something like this.
>>
now timmy, just make up to jimmy and try to finish middle school without making more enemies
>>
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>54677434
>How can I make a usb stick that fries computers?

Much easier to make it in the form factor of a USB HDD than a stick. You will have to squeeze at least a few capacitors in there along with a boost converter.
>>
>Global Rules
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>54677434
Kill yourself, retard.
>>
Just short power to ground
>>
>>54677434
>significant enemy
>enemy
Who pissed you off enough for you to consider an enemy? I've never considered anyone an enemy, just competition or an obstacle at most.
>>
>>54677473
Ethernet is isolated so as to be able to take high voltage for long distance cable.
It might only fry the ethernet port.
>>
Just put the tip of a screw driver in there, its enough to kill a computer
>>
Remove yourself.
>>
File: 1439953715303.jpg (159 KB, 794x782) Image search: [Google]
1439953715303.jpg
159 KB, 794x782
>significant enemy
>>
>All of these troll faggot responses

Look up USB killer OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.