[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /g/. Would you prefer to date a girl who is also interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
Hello /g/.

Would you prefer to date a girl who is also interested in technology or not?
>>
>dating

lel
>>
File: best girl.gif (2 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
best girl.gif
2 MB, 500x374
>>54675460
Rei a shit. A SHIT.
>>
>>54675487
Oh, come on. Probably it isn't that bad, is it?
>>
>>54675487
this

>>54675460
The girl that I tie up and fuck uses Linux and has a thorough knowledge of the data stack for Python. She likes to suck cock, hack around in scikit-learn and (when really stoned) play with other women.
>>
>>54675460
depends

is she a weeaboo?
>>
>he fell for the romance meme
>>
>>54675460
no bc every girl ive ever met that was into tech was fat as fuck
>>
>>54675460
Ofcourse, illiterate people frustrate the shit out of me.
>>
>>54675646
Seriously? Were all they really into it or just generally interested?
I'm not fat but I'm still learning several things. I work mainly with graphic design too, so maybe the fat depends on how much you know about it kek
>>
>>54675646
...so you went to a school that wasn't good enough to be flooded with the children of foreign oligarchs? This is pretty much the current state of affairs at any Western university worth attending.
>>
If she could keep up. Last thing I need is to be surrounded by another person who thinks they know tech.

Either in or out. Then I would do the same to her.
>>
no because she'd fuck my dad

NOT GETTING IN THE ROBOT
>>
>>54675713
date me anon
>>
>>54675551
Fuck off cuck, asuka is for cucks.
>>
>>54675460
I'd prefer normalfags to fuck off
>>
File: CdgBcRfUYAAdQT9.jpg:large.jpg (112 KB, 757x800) Image search: [Google]
CdgBcRfUYAAdQT9.jpg:large.jpg
112 KB, 757x800
Would prefer to date a girl who is technology
>>
Not interested.

>>54675487
this, what the heck even is dating anyway?
>>
File: 1450579257106.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1450579257106.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>54675834
>too low-test for a real girl
>>
File: 1454084575626.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454084575626.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>54675551
Where is this from? That can not be cannon.
>>
I don't care what kind of girl they are as long as they don't get offended by swear words and racist jokes.
>>
I'm dating my right hand, she loves programming as much as my ex the left hand which is good.
>>
I wouldn't care honestly but at least don't be a mac fag
>>
>>54676388
Bad news for you buddy 100% flat percentage of women are macfags
>>
Yeah. When I was in middle school doing normie shit like having a gf and all that, hormones made me think I just wanted a cute girl and nothing else mattered. These days I've become very misogynistic so any girl who seems dumb just makes me pretty mad.

I would definitely want a girl who uses a unix-like system, preferably not Mac OS as it is kind of the exception as far as its users being smart and tech-savvy, although if she was competent at using Mac OS I wouldn't mind at all.

There is of course the option of teaching a girl about tech and GNU and all that, but it sounds stressful and tedious. There's also the issues of not being all-knowing, having certain biases (I use vim but it'd be cool if she learned emacs, for example), and if she's just going to ask me everything and only learn stuff from me then it isn't as fun.
>>
>>54675909
Its from 2.22. Katsuragi is debriefing them for the fight against Sahaquiel
>>
I'd like to meet a woman with varied interests, curious about the world, comfortable expressing her likes and dislikes (I hate struggling to guess), delighting in her ability to fascinate a man and in being loved tenderly, who values joy, truth, beauty and justice more than "success"--so we can share bouts of intense, passionately kind awareness of each other, alternating with tolerant warmth while we're absorbed in other aspects of life
>>
All I care about is how big her cock is.
>>
>>54677608 gets it
>>
>>54677522
Wow, im out of the loop.
thanks, senpai.
>>
>>54675460
I would be pleased if my girlfriend was using linux, even more if she had better knowledge about it than me. It would be comfy to ask her about issues and learn from her.
However, my gf is more knowledgeable than I for language, arty things and sometimes botanic. So I am still learning from her.

Another point I would like to underline is that the only girls that were pretty *enough* and somewhat knowledgeable about linux were either :
>irc whoring for beta orbiters
>proto SJW
>>
>>54675646
This, they are even better than me on all this but shit they are always fat
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.