[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dell XPS 13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Dell+XPS+13+2015_fullbleed.jpg (414 KB, 960x550) Image search: [Google]
Dell+XPS+13+2015_fullbleed.jpg
414 KB, 960x550
An acquaintance of mine works in a warehouse, and on the side he fuels a quite nasty coke habit. He has come to me with an offer to """obtain""" me a Dell XPS 13 (or a few) for about a quarter of the price they actually sell for.

Is this a meme-machine, or is it worth it considering the price is so good?
>>
Purchasing stolen goods is a crime, Tyrone
>>
>dell
>>
>>54673612

It's not stolen. It's "obtained".
>>
It's a good laptop, but the only thing that sets it apart from other ultrabooks is the thin bezel design/small footprint and you pay a premium for it. I mean if the price is right and you're sure it won't be traced to you, I don't see why not.

I would have rather they beefed up the top bezel just a tiny bit more just enough for the webcam and reduced the bottom bezel.
>>
It's one of the best ultrabooks out there, but then again, the majority of people who would by a 1000$ facebook machine would rather go for a MacBook.

I own a xps 13, and it works well, has long battery life and is sufficient for light work, as you would expect.
>>
>>54673563
Tell him yes on 2/3 price. When he shows up with it offer him counting te money in hand, just above 1/3 of the price. Say you cant afford it higher. He'll take it.
>>
>>54673563
If the bottom bezel wasn't obnoxious i'd buy xps insteal of macbook
>>
>>54674530
>Tell him yes on 2/3 price
A quarter is 1/4, you fool.
>>
>>54673563
For a quarter of the price take a few.

I'm guessing you don't get free pick of the specs but either way it's a good deal.

Flip the rest on Craigslist or something.
>>
>>54673563

The keyboard is a flimsy piece of shit. Don't bother.
>>
>>54673563
Senpai for 1/4th of the price I'd take all he can offer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.