[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/, do you use the audio enhancer that comes with laptops?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: samsung-nc110-srs.jpg (40 KB, 330x394) Image search: [Google]
samsung-nc110-srs.jpg
40 KB, 330x394
Hey /g/, do you use the audio enhancer that comes with laptops? SRS, Dolby, DTS, etc..
>>
i use dolby home theater on my laptop and it works great. it's almost as if they made the speakers sound exceptionally shitty without dolby on purpose. they're quiet as fuck if you don't use it and sound like a cheap radio
>>
>>54667338
>they're quiet as fuck if you don't use it and sound like a cheap radio
Same. Though I disable it for the headphones jack.
>>
>>54667308

>SRS(tm) TRUBASS(r)(c) LEVEL
>SRS 3D SPACE LEVEL(eula)
>SRS FOCUS(tm)(c)(do not copy this floppy)

I can feel the snake-oil oozing out of your laptop.
>>
>>54667389
That's not a screenshot from my laptop since I'm not using it now, only something that I found on Google. That panel on mine only has on/off button and some presents, music, notebookk speakers, etc..
>>
>>54667338
>dolby home theater
This, I wish it wasn't such a buggy piece of shit.
Takes 5 seconds to open and disables it self when I launch anything fullscreen.
>>
>>54667434
>I wish it wasn't such a buggy piece of shit.
yeah, for me it turns itself off whenever i open a program that uses the microphone (like teamspeak or skype or any game with voip). i wish the speakers would just sound like that without it.
>>
>>54667308
I used to use SRS audio sandbox before I got woke about true neutral sound. It was alright
>>
I wish my computer has an system level EQ.
>>
>>54667389
>SRS(tm) TRUBASS(r)(c) LEVEL
>SRS 3D SPACE LEVEL(eula)
>SRS FOCUS(tm)(c)(do not copy this floppy)
™®©
It isn't hard.
>>
File: Untitled.png (257 KB, 857x627) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
257 KB, 857x627
>>54667516
Well yeah, for headphones I agree, but for laptop's built in speakers.. without that thing it's awful.

>>54667551
I assume you use realtek driver, right?
>>
File: .png (68 KB, 609x715) Image search: [Google]
.png
68 KB, 609x715
>>54667708
>>
>>54667744
Install your driver.
www.realtek com tw/downloads/
>>
File: .png (25 KB, 704x235) Image search: [Google]
.png
25 KB, 704x235
>>54667759
Is this it? It's already on my computer

That site is ancient, jesus.
>>
File: Untitled.png (22 KB, 645x411) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22 KB, 645x411
>>54667844
Maybe you're using an older version. I use the latest.
And yeah, the site is a mess.
>>
>>54667308
>muh don't want to hear the bitperfect sound untouched cause muh have bad speakers
>mug get muh shitty software to fuck with sounds
>>
>>54667874
It comes by default on the disk you get when you buy a laptop.
>>
>>54667308
I use SoundBlaster X-FI MB3 since it came with my laptop and it's actually decent. With some user configured settings it really makes a difference. The default settings and profiles are shit though.
>>
>>54667884
So don't install it, moron!
>>
>>54667871
Updated and it's still the same tbqh
>>
>>54667994
Weird, it's what I installed. Though I did it right after Windows installation.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.