[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help choosing a phone /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: lg-g5.jpg (152 KB, 970x708) Image search: [Google]
lg-g5.jpg
152 KB, 970x708
So I get my upgrade today and I need to choose between the LG G5 or the Nexus 6P. Help a guy out. Originally I was going to get the G5 because of that sweet Snapdragon 820, and the 4 GB RAM. But the 6P has fucking stock android. Now I've never used it but it looks so goddamn glorious.
>>
HTC 10 has the same/better specs with G5 and also has the closest OEM skin to stock Android.

You know you want it, anon.
>>
htc 10.
I'm htc fagboy since 7 years, and trust me, is the best OEM. this 10 is the best phone ever made so far, fucking perfect
>>
>>54664999
>>>/spg/
>>
>>54665042>>54665013
OP here, the design looks so much worse compared to the HTC 9 and 8 tho
>>
>no app drawer
Into le bin.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.