[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arduino Uno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: rb-ard-34-1_1.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
rb-ard-34-1_1.jpg
117 KB, 1000x1000
Is there anything useful you can do with this shit?
>>
Idk
>>
You could use it as a home ser- JOHN CENA DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOOOO DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOOOO
>>
No, now fuck off, retard.
>>
>>54661581
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>54661602
Do you have autism or just down syndrome?
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>54661623
>down syndrome
>>
>>54661424
Prototype for the ATmega328P. What the hell did you think an ATmega328P dev board would be for, OP? You retarded or something?
>>
>>54661432
>>54661448
>>54661581
>>54661623
>>54661664
I guess you are all angry that OP's thread distracted you from all the other threads about Indian's shitting in the streets or graphics card memes, huh?
>>
>>54661424
Well, now you can make leds blink faster. Congrats on buying that dead tech.
>>
>>54661424
build a robot
>>
No, only pointless nerd shit.
>>
Well, i work on an IT department, and the door has restrict acces, so, everytime someone need to enter, some of us has to standup of our desk and push a button to open the door. So with an arduino i wrote an app on windows (C#) that if you press F7 on your keyboard, the arduino will complete the circuit and open the door, i hook up the arduino with an ethernet shield and an relay array and that's it. I know.... i'm a lazy motherfucker...
>>
>>54661424
No sir! Throw it in the trash, and go buy you a new smart phone, and maybe a tablet, and a 4k TV instead. If you don't spend your money n consumerist bullshit, the terrorists win.
>>
You've got it all wrong mate. You should have a project and then think 'wat do I need to make it work', not the other way around
>>
>>54661448
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-W4O3hkxQ
>>
>>54661448
kys
>>
>>54661424
I'm currently setting up some automation for my aquaponic/hydroponic setup with some megas and a pi. Saving a few $K by DIY
>>
What are you focusing on? Programming? Electronics?

Have you known that there are even simple OS'es with tash scheduler for ATmega?

It's all about finding a target, which is more ambitious than blinking LEDs and/or relay control.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.