[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
911 planned by Android
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Sup family, anyone got some good tips for Android dev ? I'm still developing my first app, as you can see in my screenshot. App is named "BasicListView".
>>
>>54660314
What does your app do? What do you need help with? What areas do you want tips with?
>>
i smell curry
>>
>>54660314
Tips for what? Stop being so specific
>>
>>54660369
It goes deeper but essentially I want to be able to display the values entered by the user. First the user enters the amount of money he has and the date it is due. And I wanna start by displaying the values he entered.
>>
>>54660419
when the money is due ?
that doesnt make sense.
you mean bills to pay ?
>>
>>54660446
Yes. The title of the screen is "Debts". And from the floating action button, I want to be able to add bills. All the bills will be displayed, on the same screen they've been created, for now.
>>
>>54660509
rather than always showing them on the screen, let the user enter it in a calendar like app, and when the time approaches to pay the bill, itll just show a normal notification, rather than have the thing on the screen and maybe add to each notification a few buttons like paid, or remind me after a few days or whatever
>>
File: list.jpg (67 KB, 500x888) Image search: [Google]
list.jpg
67 KB, 500x888
>>54660626
In this way ?
>>
File: f.png (59 KB, 356x632) Image search: [Google]
f.png
59 KB, 356x632
no, something where when they want to add a bill, they get a wizard similar to like in picture, this will be one of the tabs, second for seeing upcoming bills, third for ones that havent been payed yet.
fuck i might as well make the app myself
>>
>>54660781
seems nice, you're onto something.
well then i'm off making the app for at least a month lul
>>
>mimi
>Not using Clover for 4chan
>4.4.4
>>
>>54661058
I just got it 3 hours ago man, it's only for developing. It's an old phone that was my dad's.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.