[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they really that incompetent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: logo_mobile.png (154 KB, 622x382) Image search: [Google]
logo_mobile.png
154 KB, 622x382
Are they really that incompetent?
>>
I've heard they do okay with the majority of work they get, which is removal of malware. That's not difficult to do though. I have no idea how they are with hardware issues because the people I know would sooner buy a new computer than think to repair a busted one. Especially with laptops.
>>
File: Geek1-1.jpg (76 KB, 796x599) Image search: [Google]
Geek1-1.jpg
76 KB, 796x599
Did /g/ ever pirate the geek squad mri back in the day? Just out of curiosity.
>>
I remember someone wrote about giving them a computer with some heavy ass virus on it and they ended up infecting their work computers due to their lack of incompetence and they tried to sue the customer saying he was trying to "hack" their systems
>>
They're not allowed to do anything that can't be accomplished with their automated boot CD.

So naturally, they're not required to be competent since they only have to be smart enough to insert a flash drive and press F1
>>
I thought the hate was less because they were incompetent and more because they over-charged and would rather try to get you to buy shit rather than fix your old shit.
>>
>>54655264
Kek
>>
>>54655319
Column A/Column B.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.