[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Website ideas? I'm looking to make a web app. I have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1462672740432.jpg (81 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1462672740432.jpg
81 KB, 640x1136
Website ideas?
I'm looking to make a web app. I have no idea what I should make. Give me your best ideas.
>>
>>54650029
That's a dude in your pic, OP.

>web app
loo finder
>>
>>54650029
>web app
>>
A site that uses teledildonics and allows you to literally go fuck yourself
>>
>>54650029
A website that allows black men to hook up with white couples
>>
>>54650029

> you sure? we are kinda retarded
>>
>>54650029
she even looks like one of my cousins I used to fool around with when I was little

fuck you OP I want to fap now
>>
>>54650136
Story time
>>
>>54650162
Fuck off pedo
>>
>>54650221
Shit I didn't register the when I was little part
>>
>>54650136
how little we talking?
>>
>>54650232
>>54650284
Oops
>>
>>54650162
>>54650284
>be me
>12 y/o but fairly mature for my age
>lived in the city my entire life
>one summer my mom had to go for work overseas so she dumped me at our relatives house in the country (someone had to take care of me cause my dad was a deadbeat who dumped her when I was an infant)
>tons of cousins / random teenagers around my age there, shit is like disneyland
>every morning the adults go down the hill to the village to chat with each other, drink, work etc and don't come back until late afternoon
>they leave us "kids" alone at home most of the time
>one afternoon the farm is packed with dozens of teenagers fooling around as usual
>most of them are outside splashing water at each other with nerf guns and buckets
>my cousin and I are in her parents bedroom watching TV
>overhear the others outside shouting our names (they were probably looking for us to splash us with water)
>"hey anon wouldn't it be fun if we pretended we were husband and wife to surprise the others?!"
>"um yeah sure"
>she leans in and kisses me
>I grab her butt and boobs
>a few minutes pass with us making up like this
>now that I think back, the whole scene must have been awkward as hell I was 12 and she was 15 maybe even 16
>suddenly we hear her parents car driving up the hill and everyone outside saying stuff like "oh they are here!"
>we immediately stop what we were doing
>she gets up from the bed, fixes her shirt and goes downstairs

I've seen her 3 times during the 10 years it's been since then, and neither of us ever mentioned anything. After lurking /b/ a bit I've come to the realization that pretty much everyone has fooled around with their siblings at some point in their lives.
>>
>>54650471
Good story, I get what you're saying about /b/ I heard a ton of stories from there. Personally I haven't done anything, but I have a smoking hot 16 year old cousin who is super keen. I'm 19 though, so I don't really want to go there, now that I'm an adult and could get in real trouble for it.

Hey, this thread is going slowly... would you mind helping me with a computer problem I'm having?
>>
Hi
>>
>>54650047
>he
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.