[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are your thoughts on corsair's keyboards and mice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: K65_C.png (345 KB, 750x406) Image search: [Google]
K65_C.png
345 KB, 750x406
what are your thoughts on corsair's keyboards and mice? i ordered pic related today. hope i don't regret it
>>
>>54643179
What keyboard is that, looks cool
>>
>>54643179
keyboards are nice as fuck
>>
>>54643179
They're par for the course when using Cherry MX switches, which are great.

But they are sorely over-priced. It's mass marketed gaymer crap, but it get's the job done. Just make sure your wallet doesn't cry too hard.
>>
How are the ones that use omron or whatever they're called switches?
>>
>>54643209
Romer-G? The logetech ones?
>>
>>54643198

In the market for a keyboard, do you have a good suggestion that isn't overpriced?
>>
>>54643244
Oh shit. I think I got my brands mixed up.
>>
>>54643179
I like my mechanical keyboard from them. It's sturdy feeling and the key caps haven't faded at all.

However I hope you don't expect to use the LEDs, because they are garbage. I literally don't even use them and yet at least a dozen of them have died in the 18 months I've owned the keyboard. Two of them are on keys I rarely if ever use like Insert and PrtScrn at that.
>>
>>54643179
Corsair products are study and very versatile, with good quality, and a decent price, can't go wrong really with peripherals or hardware, I have a Vengeance M65 and a 200mm mouse pad from corsair, keyboard is razer blackwidow tenkeyless non led... I was broke and desperate for some mech at the time and the Razer Green switches felt cool
>>
>>54643179
They're okay
>>
>>54643179
corsair is trash
>>
>>54643209
Omron are basicly am alps copy, they work well, I prefer cherry mx though
>>
i would say something but i have a razer keyboard, so i think im not the best person to speak about keyboards and what you should buy
>>
>>54643198
>overpriced
have you seen the shit in keyboard threads? Either ancient or overpriced hipster shit, corsair is actually the middle ground for mechanical switches that aren't ancient
>>
>wants a mechanical keyboard
>online shops only sells gaymen shit
Is there a good shop that sells stuff in Europe ? The few that I looked at asked for 40€ to ship it in my country because they are based in the USA
>>
>>54643179
Bought a K60 freshmen year of college. Split a good bit of sailor jerrys in it. After taking it apart and cleaning it, the keyboard worked solidly for another 5 years.

I think they are pretty solid.
>>
>>54643179
Ayy I have that keyboard. Works like a charm, and you can switch the keycaps if you want.
>>
>>54643272
i had a that keyboard but mine was 2013 and blue cherry. lasted 3 years, broke yesterday. now i ordered the k65 in the op. that razer keyboard was really nice, i loved the way it felt but like all of razer's products, it isn't made to last
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x1136
I've had my MX Silent for about a month now. Got $50 off of it. Good actuation. Its a little on the heavy side but makes sense considering whats inside.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.