[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hwg/ Handwriting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4934584_orig.jpg (283 KB, 853x432) Image search: [Google]
4934584_orig.jpg
283 KB, 853x432
First Post Edition

Writing is tech, isn't it?

Post Your Pens, Pencils, Fountain Pens, Mechanical Pencils, Styluses, and whatever else you use to write when you aren't hammering away at a keyboard.

Pictured: Franklin Cristoph Model 66 'Solid Ice'
>>
>>54638810
I bought a lamy safari because /g/ said they weren't bad

now they're only for fedorafags

wtf /g/?
>>
>>54638831
I-i quite like the Safari, when did they get to be fedorafags only?
>>
Who pen spinning here?
>>
>>54638831
Everything that isn't shitty disposable bullshit is fedoracore now.
>>
>>54638844
since the last thread
>>
>>54638831

> not using the lighter lamy vista for superior results

: /
>>
>>54638856
Because most of the users are tryhards?
That just seems like, using anything of quality makes you fedoracore. Is fedoracore the new mall ninja / gaymer that everyone tries so hard to not associate with?
>>
>>54638869
Pretty much. I have a few that I need to clean up and find cartridges for, including a slim one that won't fit normal ones.
>>
>>54638961
Safaris or just other fountain pens.
>>
>>54639010
Other fountain pens, mostly old ones. If this thread is still up when I'm home I'll take pics.
>>
Barn raising is tech
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>54639047
>fountain pens

kill yourself fedorafag
>>
wow ni/g/gers, it's a fucking pen
you write with it

even retarded people write with pens for their autismadoodles

did you think red hats wouldn't be attracted to something that was OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR or what

you should see fountainpennetwork for proof of this mental disease surrounding pens. their obfuscated misused verbose-speech is painful.
>>
>>54638810
>Post Your Pens
I read that as Post Your Penis.

I used to have a Lamy and a Pelikan pen when I was still in school. I also had some no-name fountain pen which I preferred over both.
>>
>>54639132
>their obfuscated misused verbose-speech is painful.

I see what you did there anon.

>>54639176
I had one of those charlie pens that came with the ink, probably made by some curry somewhere. It ended up outliving my Eco.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.