[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SP1 updated or SP2 w/ removed telemetry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: windows-7-sp2-logo.jpg (9 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
windows-7-sp2-logo.jpg
9 KB, 300x220
SP1 updated or SP2 w/ removed telemetry
>>
no, it didn't remove telemetry
>>
>not being W10 masterrice

PEDO
E
D
O
>>
murphy78 took the time again to remove all the bullshit from 7 updates this month. So you should look for that.
>>
thats like asking for a butt plug or a dildo
>>
>>54634855
>not stimulating your prostate
What are you, gay?
>>
>>54634796
>removed telemetry
Not possible.
>>
>>54635215
>not knowing how to stop diagtrack
>>
>>54634796
>Windows 7
>SP2
Are you, literally retarded?
>>
File: 1455596028755.jpg (8 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1455596028755.jpg
8 KB, 265x265
>>54635233
>he seriously believes diagtrack is the only spyware in win7
>>
>>54635282
Well you actually can disable telemetry in Win 7 unlike of Win 10.
>>
>>54635308
>you actually can disable telemetry in Win 7
That's what Microsoft wants you to think.
>>
SP1 with security updates
>>
File: 1458094671291.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1458094671291.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>>54635282
>seriously believes I'm unaware of Microsoft's policies
>>
>>54635321
Now would be the time to show proofs
>>
>>54635321

And do you have any single proof?

In before "IT CONNECTS!". Because clearly, the sole fact that PC connects with internet means it is for the sole purpose of spying.
>>
>>54635499
You sound just like a christian moron bringing the stupid "prove that god doesnt exist or else Ill believe in him" kind of argument.

Ever heard of "probabilities" you dumb idiot?
Tell me, whats more likely.
>Microsoft makes money with spying
>Able to control every aspect of peoples operating systems
>having all kinds of spy mechanisms in place

Or:
>total spyware removal is literally one click
>Microsoft cant do anything about it

Have fun living your life as a stupid fucking moron.
>>
>>54635499
They could have easily have telemetric features in the kernel that you don't know about. Why risk it when you can just use Linux?
>>
>>54635668
>I'm going to meme my way out of showing captured packets on my network, proving w7 is spring on me
>>
>>54635699

>telemetric features in the kernel

This sound like obsession already.

>Why risk it when you can just use Linux?

And do nothing, because Linux wont run any of soft I use for work, little portion of my games and Wine rarely, if even, run something properly at my work PC, dual booting 7 and Mint.

>>54635668

Thats the "argument" YOU are using right now - because there is a probability of spying, you automatically assume there MUST be spying. Why? Because MS is "EVUUUUL"?

We could play this game right now - I could start calling you NSA agent, because hell, you might be one. Every single argument you could bring, could be "countered" with "ha, thats what you want me to think!".
>>
>>54635929
>because there is a probability there MUST be spying
No you dipshit, but because the probability is OBJECTIVELY WAY HIGHER.
Ever wondered how people knew that we were getting spied on pre-Snowden without having hard evidence?
Its because the probability of it happening was way higher.
Thats my point you faggot, well done not understanding how probability works.
>>
>>54635668
I am praying for your soul right now anon.

That being said if you connect to an outside network, you have no privacy. Linux or Windows.
>>
>>54636001
Ty anon, also I know that we dont really have privacy (easiest example is ISPs monitoring us).

Still, the original argument was that we cant prove that M$ is spying on us and this means its not happening, which is pure bullshit ofc.
>>
Find a copy of W10 Enterprise on the Internet only retards use pro or home editions
>>
>>54635995

Its called paranoia.

You still didnt provide any proofs and still use classic paranoid approach - they have to spy, because they would benefit from it and any claims that they dont exist only to misguide people.

So you are clearly NSA agent trying to make privacy supporters looks like paranoid fucks, since probabilty of such action is OBJECTIVELY WAY HIGHER and any of your explanations are false since NSA agent would never admit to be one.
>>
>>54636051
Here is how I see it. Windows 10 mines your data to sell/use. You can't stop it, but in w7, you can at least disable it. I honestly don't believe anyone doesn't realize Microsoft/nsa/FBI does not have backdoors that can access your data on any version of Windows, if they want. The difference between data mining and spying is the reason why people still shill/use find w7 acceptable. I will never use w10 and have a Linux os, and use w7 often. It's not so black and white like you make it out to be. Still praying for you, BTW. Jesus loves you.
>>
>>54636260
Are you retarded?
>>
>>54636322

Are you?
>>
File: Live1.png (53 KB, 513x326) Image search: [Google]
Live1.png
53 KB, 513x326
>>54634796

> Simplix UpdatePack
http://forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html
>>
>>54636916
>cyka blyat
>>
>>54636916
russian malaware
>>
Why didn't they just make it SP2? That would have been a much better idea.

I guess they wanted to discourage people from easily reverting to 7
>>
>>54637095
It's spelled blyad though

>>54637115
Eedeeot
>>
>>54636916
>trusting russians
>ever
enjoy your ransomware
>>
>>54640199
Yeah, because trusting amreicans, especially a profit company, is any better. Enjoy being sold.
>>
>>54640256
enjoy losing all your files because you couldnt wait for a regular update procedure to finish on your shit tier hardware and then just blocking telemetry yourself.
>>
>>54637243
Typical faggot talking bout shit he doesnt understand.
They wont release SP2 as they would have to lengthen the support as per their lifecycle policies.
Kill yourself kid. Also no new features, so it wont be a SP. At most an update rollup
>>
>>54635668
>you sound like a Christian moron
Wow nice fedora tipping, you are so enlightened.
>>
>>54640274
I just did it, been using it for years, and it's working just fine. There's even a thread on MDL about it
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/45005-Simplix-Pack-to-update-Live-Win7-System-Integrate-hotfixes-into-Win7-distribution
I do trusts russians anyway. I'm Ukrainian and I can understand fine the official forum for that pack.
>>
>>54634796
There is no SP2 for Win7
>>
>>54640285
Jeez, you sound ass blasted. It's a shame, too, since I actually learned something from your post. Smoke a bowl, angry andrew
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.