[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever tried to impress a girl with cool tech you own?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
Have you ever tried to impress a girl with cool tech you own? How did it work out
>>
>image.jpg
>>
>>54634093
>jpg.jpg
>>
>>54634081
Yes. I showed her my rooted and decked out Nexus 5 running the latest version of Android N and all its glory. I even showed her how I got xposed running on it and my collection of favorite modules root apps and how I can change any system setting on the fly. Hell, I even demonstrated how to use the wireshark APK on Android on the public wifi we were using.

>but does it do facetime?
>>
I once tried to impress a girl by beating up her ex boyfriend as she asked. But he didnt fight back so I stopped hitting him after a couple punches.

I gained nothing from it of course.
>>
My htc touch got me laid in 07
>>
>>54634081
Sure she thought it was cool. That's about it. Women aren't sex objects you can just impress all day and hope sex falls out tho.
>>
>>54634081
Yes, I show her my thinkpad with ganoo-loonix. She started screaming and called the cops, I was indicted as a pedophile.
>>
>>54634081
My cfw PSP with weeaboo gaems and eumulators.
>she played oreimo and wouldn't give it back

Bypassed crap filters for a friend back in school with Tor and she told everyone
>every grill wanted me to teach them how
>got le tech master status after this
>suddenly everyone got curious about me
rip calm school life

Showed off rooted phone to some grill during idle chat on the bus
>she asked for my number
>invited me to her party nextweek
Mfw have gf, if I knew this shit worked before I'd have tried it a long time ago.
Life's a mystery
>>
File: 1928374293847.jpg (7 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
1928374293847.jpg
7 KB, 281x180
>>54634081

I recall showing a girl my new zx81. she was not impressed.
>>
>>54634081
I turned a normal dildo into an actual vibrator using ps3 controller parts and slept with my room mate using it.

she was very impressed
>>
I brought my ASUS ROG g751 with my razer naga and tiamat headphones to a coffee bean once to use their wifi because my house wifi was down and i needed to make it to the raid or I'd get /gkicked

One girl gave me a smile, but then i realized she was laughing ;_;
>>
>>54634128
Your tough guy.
>>
File: B20.jpg (310 KB, 799x1061) Image search: [Google]
B20.jpg
310 KB, 799x1061
>>54634081
Yeah, once. She told me she knows C++ so I asked her if she used Boost for CPP, she replied "I didn't use it for CPP", but then I checked her github and saw boost headers. Turns out she doesnt know Cpp stands for C++

>I was about to link her my own VM driver
>>
Showing off my riced android phone and desktop.

"Look! My terminal displays a cow that says something every time I open it!"
"Anon, I don't care. Please let me out of your basement! I've been here for days!"
"Oh man, friend zoned again "
>>
File: f56.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
f56.gif
1 MB, 406x449
>Have you ever tried to impress a girl with cool tech you own?

One time I streamed a movie from my PC to a TV on the other side of the house once, she thought that was some kind of wizardry.

Otherwise, no. I know better than to think a random person is going to give a shit about my technology, so I only talk about it if asked.
>>
>>54634081
My girlfriend just sucked my dick after making a bait thread on /g/ about my gaming laptop
>>
I have a guide that works every damn time. You must, however, follow it to the letter for it to actually work for you as you are obviously FUCKED otherwise. Don't bother denying this, I can already tell.

First of all suit up. I'm talking double breasted 100,000 fibre count suits of Welsh sheep cotton crepe or some shit. I'm talking cufflinks and a tie.

People talk a lot of shit about the fedora. Don't listen to them. Wearing a fedora despite the growing social stigma against them will show you're an independent gentleman who don't follow no rules. So wear the fucking fedora, faggot. this will top off the "modern day feudal lord" look you're going for.

You're going to want to have chamber music playing. Have Purcell's "Music for the funeral of Queen Anne" playing full blast and on repeat. Should you not be able to for some fucked up reason then "Every Breath You Take" by The Police should suffice. Remember: FULL BLAST AND ON REPEAT.

Next you're going to want to write words like "sex me up hoe" and "shit on me chest you sleazy coo" in paint that can only be seen under a blacklight. This will impart subliminal messages on her. This is very important.

Lastly you'll want to comport yourself as a good Catholic and knowledgeable Renaissance man. Have a monologue prepared regarding the failings of Eastern Orthodox teachings and the legitimacy of the Pope. Women love smart guys.

I've used this countless time and it's worked every time.
>>
File: EMOJI.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
EMOJI.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>54636591

if its not pasta, r8'd the fuck out of this post

liked and subscribed
>>
>>54636346
For you
>>
>>54634081
Yes and it worked out, but if I'm being honest she was probably more impressed by my /fit/ body and attractive face.
>>
>>54636667

This is basically me fämäläm

I look like River Phoenix with swarzeneggers body

I can get away with showing my waifufolder on my beat up old iphone
>>
the only tech girls care about are phones and cars
>>
>>54636693
aka iphone and mercedes
>>
File: citation.jpg (48 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
citation.jpg
48 KB, 850x1100
>>54634081
>>
My current gf impressed me by showing me a networking CLI utility she made for her summer job. I was DTF instantly.
>>
Hang yourself iFaggot. I was already wondering why I didn't see anyone of your shit threads on /tv/

Please don't respond to this human garbage, he's /tv/s worst shitposter
>>
>>54636390
>visible flesh above the boobs

wow what a way to ruin a perfectly great rule 63.

fucking retarded
>>
>>54634119
Haha. All that functionality and it can't hang with one marketing gimmick.
>>
>>54636871

Ive never posted on /tv but a fan of Kahlan is cool by me
>>
>>54634081
>Have you ever tried to impress a girl with cool tech you own? How did it work out

If she doesn't like you for who you are but for what you have, it's not going to work out. It just isn't.
>>
>>54636591
*steps out of the shadows*
*claps slowly*
"well memed kid. Not bad. But this ain't Reddit town anymore. This is 4Chan. The big leagues. "
>>
File: 1461696747837.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461696747837.png
77 KB, 500x500
Most don't have the mental capacity for me to even try. The ones who are smart enough notice anyway, I don't have to try shit.
>>
Tech I OWN? Not really, although having a cool car has gotten a few compliments.

Having tech interest/knowledge/skills usually impresses girls. Not "Hey watch me compile Gentoo" but just having ability and knowledge most people don't.

My first girlfriend took that to an extreme, though. She was more /g/ than most of /g/, and she was so happy to find a guy who equally /g/ and appreciated her own technical skills. Built her own PCs, installed Linux on old laptops, read scientific news articles all the time, etc.
>>
>>54637023
This, most girls(people in general) aren't worth the time.
>>
File: 1457225497239.jpg (750 KB, 1240x1657) Image search: [Google]
1457225497239.jpg
750 KB, 1240x1657
>>54634081
I've never talked to a girl and probably never will desu fampie.
>>
>>54637244
>read scientific news articles all the time
wow!!! incredible intelligence your girlfriend is having. very /g/ of her!n
>>
File: .jpg (420 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
420 KB, 2560x1920
>>54636591
>Lastly you'll want to comport yourself as a good Catholic and knowledgeable Renaissance man. Have a monologue prepared regarding the failings of Eastern Orthodox teachings and the legitimacy of the Pope.
>>
>I'm too intelligent for women
This is what /g/ actually believes!
>>
I'm 23 years old and I've never kissed a girl, I'm good looking too, just have autism
>>
>>54637588
go to a party and kiss a girl. literally say "I've never kissed a girl, will you show me what it's like?" or something like that. it actually fucking works.
>>
>>54637601
>music stops
>everyone staring at you
>they burst out in laughter
>>
>>54634081
>Have you ever tried to impress a girl
no
>>
>>54637611
>thinking this is even remotely possible
listen, I know it sounds autistic but I'm friends with some pretty beta kids and I've seen it happen multiple times.
>>
File: 1451324972941.png (107 KB, 283x375) Image search: [Google]
1451324972941.png
107 KB, 283x375
>>54637244
I always tell people that apple is for fags and windows users are cucks...haven't worked for me yet.
>>
>>54636180
How?
Story?
>>
File: 1460587090886.jpg (124 KB, 913x960) Image search: [Google]
1460587090886.jpg
124 KB, 913x960
>>54637679
not him but a playstation controller vibrates so we took out the vibrating thing put it in a dildo and powered it
>>
Not quite, but related. I met this girl in college who worked and lived off-campus in a sort of sketchy part of town. Poor as dirt, first in her family to shoot for a degree and paying her own way through it. She barely had any time to get her schoolwork done between classes and her job schedule so she'd be up at 3am doing it. Most computer labs were closed by then, getting to the open one meant being out on sketchy streets at 0-dark-hundred and travel time would eat into what little sleep she got. No money meant no computer of her own.

We managed to find her the husk of an old Toshiba laptop for next to nothing. Cutting to the chase, I got it working off of AC-only and a USB drive with Crunchbang as her OS. WiFi was generously "donated" by the weak signal from a local food place. It was horrid but just enough for her to keep up with her assignments. Needless to say she was extremely grateful.

To this day I do it once in a while when I catch an old laptop listed for peanuts on Craigslist. I'm in touch with some folks at my alma mater and there's always someone in desperate need with each new class.
>>
I live in T-mobile hotspots area with fast data transfer and coverage. She was trying to download The Notebook or whatever 3D.women watch these and she loved.speed from my phone's data connection.
>>
I don't know. Most of the time, the girls aren't really interested with new, top of the line gaymen rigs, but they do dig quirky/cute piece of technology

They dig my xiaomi yi action cam because it's pink and look like a toy. They also like my pi zero mini pc because I use lego case and they think having a working pc that small is geek-tier wizardry.
>>
>>54637716
You didn't even get to fuck her did you?
>>
>>54637601
>autist
>going to a party
>taking the initiative to talk to others
Yeah that's not going to happen
>>
>>54637636
>shit that never happened the post
Not that they'll actually let autists into the house anyway.
>>
>>54636774
LaTeX?
>>
>>54637705
I know PS controllers vibrate... I was asking for some more details...
>>
>senior trip to new york city
>whole class (45ish) taking a charter bus
>bus has wifi
>but only 10 people can be on it
>use wifi kill on rooted Android to get a spot for myself
>hot girl notices, asks me to do it for her
>"what's in it for me"
>says she'll let me grab her ass
>deal
>get her a spot, grab her ass
>everytime we leave the bus she disconnects, asks me to reconnect her and let's me grab her ass when I do it

feels good man
>>
>>54637716
Did you at least fuck her?
>>
>>54637751
We did. It just never developed into anything because she had neither the time nor money--obviously--for a relationship. I haven't hooked up with anyone else who I hooked up (heh) with a computer though. I just pass it along through someone or hand it off without any ceremony.
>>
>>54634162
kek. This.
>>
File: 1444531026453.jpg (18 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1444531026453.jpg
18 KB, 250x232
>>54637601
>>54637756
>>54637769
>mfw party
>neighbors having party
>loud hip hop music
>ruining my sleep
>put empty beer bottles in bag
>break them in my kitchen
>go outside and spread glass by neighbors house on sidewalk
>go back in
>call the cops
>report loud party
>report people throwing bottles on street
>report drug use and underage drinking
>"ok, sir. We're on the way"
>please hurry
>police show up
>party gets shut down
>drunken chad screaming shit postures aggressively at cops
>gets taken to the ground
>pandemonium as cops make more arrests
>normie party goers BTFO
>mfw watching from a crack in my blinds
>>
>>54637824
Nice senpai.
>>
>>54634081
I'm working on learning electronics and I have built a mechanical orchestra out of floppy drives and hard drives. Turned the hard drives into speakers and I feed them square waves.

I have 16 floppies and 2 hdds and just recently figured out how to make a a scanner play music as well.

So far I have impressed quite a few girls with it. They think it's some of the coolest shit they've seen.

None of them have sucked my dick yet tho, but I did touch one girls boobies once.
>>
>>54637601

I have gone to parties but I just can't do it. How do people even hook up in bars? I can get a hot girl to dance, the girl looks to her friends for approval they all nod their heads, we dance, but after that I just leave cause I don't know what to do.
>>
>>54637899
You kiss her neck. At that point if you never had a chance she'll storm off. If she's into you then she'll go along with it and you move to her lips.

If she's already dancing with you, there's very little risk of her freaking out over an unexpected kiss on the neck. At worst you'll get a drink splashed on you.
>>
>>54637899
>Getting as far as the dancing stage
You lucky fuck
>>
>>54637498
>lol girls r dum
>tips fedora

Seriously, how many other girls exclusively read Slashdot, Anandtech, and Wired? She was interesting like that.
>>
>>54637716
You in ohio?
>>
>>54638041
Neither now nor then.
>>
>>54637899
I'm assuming you mean you can get a girl to dance on you. Do like the other anon said, kiss her neck. Obviously don't just go straight from casual dancing to kissing her neck, but if she has her ass on you and your bodies are pressed together you can go for it. If she reacts positively, ask if she wants to come to your place. Fuck her, be polite and take her number if she offers but delete it afterwards unless you wanna make her a fuck buddy.

Nightclubs are a hell of a lot easier than bars if you're looking to hit and quit. If you hit up a popular nightclub (bonus points if it's near a college campus) and you're not 35 years old or autistic, odds are you'll have plenty of asses to choose from. Literally make your way to a girl and try to get her to dance on you. If she's put off by your approach, give a brief apology and move to the next girl. You'll find one eventually.

It's honestly not that hard. The big thing is trying to find the line between not approaching at all and approaching too quickly, which can give off a creepy rapey vibe. It helps to be attractive but if you're a 5/10 don't go in to a club expecting to pull a 10/10.
>>
>>54637679
>room mate breaks her vibe because she's a nympho and masturbates 3 times a day
>offer her my dildo
>nah no vibe, no good
>ok.tiff
>get old broken ps3 controller out
>tear it down
>shove parts into it where the rigidity shaft is, use hot glue and super glue to shove batteries in and a make shift switch
>itactuallyworks
>we have sex with it

It was really awkward because she was my room mate and we were already sharing clothes and were kinda best friends, but i didn't wanna really be her girlfriend so it was literally best friends with benefits for awhile, then she went all crazy and shit and ran off, left half her shit and didn't pay rent.
>>
>>54634081
If sports cars are tech, it worked out well.
>>
Pretty sure a girl dated me so that I would code for her shitty startup. Never again.
>>
I'm really weird when it comes to women. I'm great at starting relationships but terrible at just pulling ass. Like I can ask a woman about the book she's reading and we'll date for a year, but if I try to chat up some drunk slut who's eyeing me in a bar I always crash and burn.

The only flings/hookups I have had were ones where both of us were basically playing playing bf/gf for that one week/month/whatever.
>>
>>54638432
are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>54634081
I mostly program for fun in C and I always show my gf whatever I do, explain to her what I learned from it, little problems I had to solve etc. I always thought she wasn't really listened and I'm boring her, until I had a conversation with a friend of hers who told me that she's talking about the stuff I explain to her and how I'm turning her into a nerd etc. It's really cool that I can talk about stuff I'm actually interested in.
>>
>>54638456

This actually work for you? I drive a sports car and I get tons of compliments, usually from older woman (like too old to date, not milfs) but chicks my age think it's too small/noisy/bumpy/windy/etc.
>>
>>54638470
girl
>>
>>54638470
Transnigger
>>
>>54638481
I wouldn't want to date women who judge people by their car. How shallow.
>>
>>54638508
All women are shallow whores.
>>
>>54634081
No
>>
>>54638525
everyone is shallow dipshit.

all that matters is what you can do.
Your shitty ideals and emotions are meaningless.

also no wonder /g/ is full of winfaggots.
half of you fucks are just dumb normie faggots based on this thread.
>>
>>54638525
Did someone hurt you anon?
>>
File: 1462740604889.jpg (192 KB, 1400x862) Image search: [Google]
1462740604889.jpg
192 KB, 1400x862
>>54637824
That's terrible. I wish I was watching with you.
>>
>>54638669
>>54638680
>t. numale cucks fresh outta reddit
>>
>>54638716
So, yes?
>>
>>54638716

Are you butthurt because it's true?
>>
I had a blackberry in high school when blackberrys were still the cell phone to have. My mom ended up with 2 from her work and they couldn't cancel the extra. It got me two blowjobs.
>>
>>54638374
The thing is I don't even care for meaningless sex. I'd much rather just cuddle with some qt and get to know her rather than hit it and never see her again. Makes going to nightclubs really fucking awkward when someone comes to you, insists on grinding you dick and all you'd want to do is sit down and talk with her.

I do find it hilarious how butthurt some women get when you turn them down though.
>>
>>54638729
>>54638731
see
>>54638716
>>
>>54638525
If you're pedantic about it they aren't but I get where you're coming from.
>>54638669
>>54638680
Women care more about social cohesion and relationships more than anything else.
Evolutionary Biologists agree, don't bother them about it.
>>
>bring a girl home
>sees my T61 on the desk
>turns 360 degrees and walks away

h-hold me, /g/
>>
>>54634081
Yes bitches always cream themselves when I say I wokr at a startup and use Scala.
>>
>>54637737
So, you bait and fuck kids? Are you a priest?
>>
Since my apartment is pretty tiny, I replaced all of my bulbs with rgb led spotlights. Every chick I've shown it to loves it, especially if we're rolling or tripping. I don't know if that really counts, other than that, when I was in high school, I burned a bunch of /vr/ games and emulators to some CDs and passed them around during my computer lab period. Did the same thing with tor to circumvent the school's web filters too. I would have girls come over to my desk and vidya with me all class long, near the end of the year, we would bring in usb 360 controllers and have Smash 64 matches on the projector.
>>
>>54634081
Girls always loved the 3D gimmick on my old HTC EVO 3D.
>>
>>54637737
Wut?

I bought a yi because I fell to /csg/ meme. Turns out it's the best 40 bucks I've spent online. As for the pi, I use them for slide presentation and there's no way I'm gonna bring my laptop just for 10 minutes (15 max) project presentation
>>
File: 1461521331204.png (325 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461521331204.png
325 KB, 480x480
>this thread
girls are only interested in tech if it looks nice/has a stupid gimmick
>>
I hide my power level too much, family thinks I'm 'good with computers', but everyone else doesn't unless I tell them
>>
>>54634081
cant do that because i dont own any apple devices
>>
>>54634128
This just in: anon's fists have overtaken their human potential, and are now officially classified as 'tech'.
>being this dense
>>
>>54638525
*virtually all women
there is hope for some
>>
>>54634119
>Nexus 5 running the latest version of Android N

eeeh
>>
>>54638680
No one for I've never interacted with a female.
>>
>>54638768
If you want a cuddle buddy you're gonna have to find someone on social media or anywhere else that isn't a bar. Most girls who go to clubs/bars are at least open to casual sex. I totally understand though don't think I'm shit talking you for not wanting casual sex, you'll just have to look for a relationship basically.
>>
File: 1458776497124.png (179 KB, 692x484) Image search: [Google]
1458776497124.png
179 KB, 692x484
i showed her my 3D printer. she asked if it can print sex toys. i gave her my toy
>>
>>54638768
have you even had a conversation with a woman before? they aren't exactly the most riveting people to talk to, you're not missing out on anything
>>
>>54639185
Yeah I know that. It's just sometimes that your friends drag you to a bar or a nightclub. And then insist on trying to hook you up with all the sluts even though you try to tell them you're fine without their help.

>>54639302
Maybe if you only talk to basic bitches that hang out in college town bars. The best nights out I've had have been when I've met someone else who's involuntarily been dragged out to party and end up talking with them for hours. Quite a few on them have been women.
>>
>finally have the balls to ask a girl in my class on a date
>we go on a couple dates doing normie things, it's kind of awkward
>I make a suggestion for her to come over so we could watch a movie or something
>have a media server running ubuntu loaded with movies
>since it's a server I log in via TTY
>the hostname is ubuntu
>expect her to freak out from seeing the command line
>she doesn't
>omg anon, you're running ubuntu?
>y-yeah you know what that is?
>she seems really uncomfortable
>well...I don't know....
>What? It's just linux
>as soon as I utter the word linux she pulls off her mask
>I'd like to interject for a moment...
>It was RMS this whole time
>what the fuck was he doing in calc 3?
>>
File: 1423661868402.jpg (9 KB, 219x239) Image search: [Google]
1423661868402.jpg
9 KB, 219x239
>>54634081
>Unironically liking 3D
>>
File: 1462165314002.png (66 KB, 290x255) Image search: [Google]
1462165314002.png
66 KB, 290x255
>girlfriend thinks that being with a "nerd" is cool when we start dating
>been together for 3 years living together
>she admits that it was a mistake and she hates how I never want to go outside and I sit on my computer all day
>know she wants to leave
>stuck with me because she couldn't afford rent by herself
>trying to figure out how I can leave without fucking her over since I don't hate her things just aren't working :^(
>mfw
Don't bother with 3D guys, it's only suffering.
>>
Yep.

Now I pay child support
>>
>>54640803
Kick her out
>>
>>54634093
Clearly it didn't work out well for OP.
>>
>>54636240
She was laughing because you were using a Razer mouse.
>>
>>54640803
kick her out, fuck that shit. you're paying for her to live just because you're afraid of hurting her feelings?
>>
File: Godspeed.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
Godspeed.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>54637796
>>
>>54641084
>>54640998
She pays half of rent, I can't afford to live here on my own either.
>>
>bring a girl over to watch movies
>Italian food and a romcom, no big deal
>pour her a glass of wine while I set up the movie
>she sits on the couch, computer next to the TV
>she says she's nerdy so I start the windows is shit spiel
>she agrees, she runs Mac OS X
>contain my rage, I smile
>tell her Linux is better
>start up my Fedora machine
>kernel panics
>she starts laughing
>try to boot into safe mode
>kernel panics again
>spaghetti on the stove getting beyond al dente
>Chad texts her, just got a new TV, I see the text when coming back from checking on the spaghetti
>she says she has to go, family emergency
>mfw I eat pasta sauce and bread alone
>>
>>54638525
Hey look, a virgin.
>>
>>54640575
kek, got me
>>
>>54641197
>he fell for the male virginity meme
How does it feel to be a mouthbreathing slobbering tool?
>>
File: 1453125095493.png (379 KB, 564x468) Image search: [Google]
1453125095493.png
379 KB, 564x468
>>54640575
>>
>>54634081
I showed off my mining rig in my dorm room when I'd bring girls over. Which was exactly once. I had to turn it off because the room was too hot.

>tfw losing gains while getting laid... bittersweet
>>
>>54634081
VR porn. She got the hint.
>>
>>54636874
fix it you whiner
post results
>>
>>54634081
try to impress? not really, just showed the girl I have over how I'm playing music while I fuck her from command line, mpv, calling to a playlist.
>>
>>54636591
>Purcell's "Music for the funeral of Queen Anne
Will the electronic version work?
>>
>be uni fag
>qt3.14 RA does a random room inspection
>comes in my room
>asks why i have two TV's
>tell her theyre actually computer monitors
>...so you have two computers? why?
>demonstrate by dragging a window from one screen to the other
>she reacts as if i just demonstrated teleportation
>2016
>shes never heard of dual monitors
>she comments on how tidy my room is after she finally gets over the wonder of dual monitors
>literally gives me a smiley face sticker to indicate that i passed the inspection
>leaves
>tfw no qt technologically inept gf to impress with basic computer knowledge
>>
>>54637705
>we
...a-are you the girl?
>>
>>54644408
wait, your RAs don't do your penis inspections too, or was it just not penis inspection day? Weird that you'd have room inspection but not penis inspection.
>>
>>54644292
How direct.
>>
>Adalight
Don't even tell them about it, just put the movie on.
>>
>>54638504
well that's a first. Welcome. Try to not get blacked.
>>
>>54645383
>Penis inspection day
>It's a male RA
I hate uni
>>
>>54634081
I've found telling a girl I build my own computers will send her panties rocketing to the center of the earth.
>>
>>54645768
I've found that too anon. Nothing gets a girl hotter than telling her all about the in-and-out about electromagnetics. They usually cum before their panties hit the surface.
>>
>Showed off my pimped pc to a grill once
>now she comes to me for tech support
>like fucking installing a driver man
>regret showing off
>lesson learned
>>
>>54634081
As a 13 year old little aspie I tried to impress this hot girl from the neighborhood with compiz and my metasploit skills. My uncle still fucked her instead (she was like 17)
>>
>>54634081
I elicited a "WOOOOWWWWW" from my female cousin when I ran a benchmark on my PC and had Street Fighter IV running at 250 fps.

10 seconds later she was bored and wanted to talk about something else.
>>
I told a girl I could have facebook and she didn't believe me.

So I went into my bedroom and hacked her facebook*. I sent some of her photos to my roommate's computer in the living room and showed them to her. She punched me in the shoulder and told me I was an asshole.

*This was in 2007 when it was trivial to do such things.
>>
>>54645951
learn to say no you beta faggot
>>
>>54646424
Yeah there was a tutorial on /b/ going on too on how to hack, you should've acted really hurt by the punch and told her that it was her that asked for it lol
>>
>>54634081

I showed her my 5 1/4" floppy. She showed me a hard drive.
>>
>tfw you only attract gay furries
>>
File: 1460789572038.jpg (101 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
1460789572038.jpg
101 KB, 529x399
>Be at faculty's library
>We study CE
>95% of the fags around here have Ubuntu on their laptops
>She needs help with programming in C, basic stuff
>I get my T430 in the table
>Boot up ArchLinux
>Black screen, type some shit to log in
>Open customized NeoVim
>Start editing her code and explaining shit so easily
>She gets wet
>Next day, whatsapp from her
>"Hey Anon I did great on my exam! Wanna grab something to eat?"

It was a good day
>>
>>54646790
birds of a feather flock together
>>
>>54634242
>today on things that never happened
>>
>>54634081
I FUCKING INSTALLED GENTOO WITH A ONELINER AND NO MANUAL. SHE FUCKING CAME WHEN I TURNED AROUND AND JUST JUMPED ON ME WITH HER WET PUSSY AND STARTED SQUIRTING ALL OVER ME. BITCHES LOVE ONE LINERS.
>>
>>54637863
You're an inspiration.
>>
>>54640803
This is me. I'm so scared of disappointing people with how inactive and awkward I am, especially women, that I keep to myself. I'd just be an annoyance to have around.

Anyway, why not try to change yourself in that situation? Break out of being like that, since it would benefit you both.
>>
hello r9k
>>
>>54634081
"Hacked" a guys hotmail account for a girl once. I guessed his recovery questions using information from social media. Got the nudes out first, ofcourse. Don't have them anymore since we were 15 then :(
>>
>>54636468

was it because your laptop made her hard
>>
>system analysis and design class
>8/10 sits beside me
>throughout the term we casually talk. Helping each other with work, cheating on tests and shit.
>At the final exam she actually comes up to me first during the break
>found out we were both just alt-tab'ing And googleing the answers
>Feel like its the best day of my life
>Thinking of what to do from here
>she ends up finishing the exam before me
>was my last term at that school
>I transfered to uni
>never saw her again
>>
>>54634081
>tech you own
psh, why would i be so pleb?

>tech i invented
yeah, sure. i make gifts by programming them.

i created a system for my wife's son to use at his job where he's a doctoral student in a medical lab
>>
Yes, circuits I've made myself
>>
>>54636774
God damn it.
I came
Saved!
>>
>>54637770
No, open office v8.54.1r4 obviously!
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
>>54638525
>>
I did had a girl in my uni that was pretty tech savvy. Showed her my Nexus 5x with latest alpha android N (at the time).

Needless to say, She was pretty impressed
>>
No, but with "tech skills" back when I was in school. Bypassed schools shitty DNS based Website blocking so she could go on FB/yt. A few days later she asked me to "fix" her bloatware ridden laptop at her place. I got to know her older sister, which became my gf for about half a year.
>>
>>54645694
I don't date niggers.
>>
>>54634133
Story?
>>
A worth of a poorman is his possessions

A worth of a richman is his wisdom/knowledge.
>>
File: 1436897603606.jpg (327 KB, 1000x1029) Image search: [Google]
1436897603606.jpg
327 KB, 1000x1029
>>54634081
I showed her my riced Gentoo install
As soon as that happened this stuck up white girl was dripping wet
>>
>>54638768
Match.com, not even joking
>>
Actually, my battlestation works basically every time.
I always end up telling chicks I talk to that I'm a nerd, and I end up texting them a picture of my rig.
99% of the time, their response is, "OMG, that looks like a space ship, I want to use it"
So they usually end up coming over at some point, stream a movie to my tv in front of my bed, and they end up using my dick instead.

I really didn't expect it to work often at first, but I guess if they think I'm cute and want to meet me, saying they want to see my computer is a good excuse for them to come over.
>>
>>54636874
I think that's copper
>>
>>54640803
Have you thought about not being on the computer all day?
>>
>>54637611
when the music is loud and everyone is somewhat drunk it would probably work desu
>>
>>54646876
> ArchLinux
> Whatsapp
It's like you're not even trying!
>>
>>54647121
/g/'s wer dream
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.