[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How flexible are tech companies when it comes to rescheduling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: google_logo.jpg (170 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
google_logo.jpg
170 KB, 1600x900
How flexible are tech companies when it comes to rescheduling job interviews? I have an interview with Google next week and gender reassignment surgery the day before, and I just found out from my doctor that I'll need a couple days to recover from the operation. Will asking to reschedule affect my chances?

Pic not really related.
>>
I have no replies to what is arguably OPs pièce de résistance.
>>
>>54630580
Im sure they would understand
>>
File: d40.png (27 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
d40.png
27 KB, 165x115
>>54630580
>>
good effort, but you're going to need to add some subtle sauce to your chum if you ever hope to land the big one.
>>
>>54631238
This tbqh, you should have just said you were getting surgery, waited for somebody to ask what for THEN mentioned you were getting gender reassignment surgery.
>>
>>54630580
Hey OP, can you tell me how you are able to get the interview? I'm looking for jobs, and of course Google would be a pretty awesome place to work at, and I just want to know what your point of view is
>>
Im interviewing at Google too. Get my phone interview next week. I was headhunted because of a research paper I published.
>>
File: 1458834637169.png (72 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458834637169.png
72 KB, 625x626
>>54630580
>>
>>54630580

posting pictures of your former penis will improve the thread
>>
>>54630580
10/10
>>
>>54630580
>claims that recovery time from a sex change operation is only two days.

My bullshit detector is triggered. This is a troll thread, a stupidly done one.
>>
>>54630580
I hope they'll never hire you. Now I understand why Google is fucking up, they're only faggots working there
>>
>>54630580
Cute bait, but SRS recovery takes weeks. Maybe months.

In my experience with recruiters/headhunters from the big guys, it seems to be about how much they want you. They tend to outreach to you. Actually telling them you're not interested results in some of them contacting you a few months later just in case you became interested again!

It really depends on if they want you. HR in all big companies sucks. They tend to get inflexible at the contract stage, not interview.

If you want them more than they want you, they're not going to be as flexible, in interview or remuneration or other things.

Same with all firms, really.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.