[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are Huawei and Elephone trustworthy brands? i've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bruh.png (460 KB, 524x416) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
460 KB, 524x416
are Huawei and Elephone trustworthy brands? i've never seen anyone in the US with those phones but they seem good.
or am i falling for some shitty chinese scam?
>>
Huawei are spies but cheap
>>
>>54627682
>Huawei are spies
what does that mean? tons of spyware?
>>
>>54627703
No. They let you spy on the Chinese government.
Duh.
>>
>>54627703
For the Chinese government, they're not selling your CC to Russians
>>
>>54627738
where is the proofs
>>
>>54627647
Damn she's built.
>>
>>54627647
I have the nexus 6p by Huawei. It's the best phone I've owned. They've certainly earned my respect.
>>
>>54627647
>never seen someone with a 6p

wew
>>
Huawei isn't a scam, but Elephone is a cheap brand, they can be hit and miss

Just check if it works on the bands for your carrier and you're pretty much fine, not many phones are super different these days
>>
>>54627815
i was looking into the mate 8, any reason you went with Nexus?
>>
File: huawei.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
huawei.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>>54627772
>>
>>54627826
it's like 99% iphone and the rest is a mixture of samsung and lg.

pretty sure i'm the only windows phone in the state
>>
>>54627832
I switched from verizon to google fi and only had two phone options
>>
Huawei is pretty good on cheap phones for third worlder markets.
They have solid hardware that lasts and is rather decent for the price.

Posted from a $80 y520
>>
>>54627830
yeah elephone prices seemed to good to be true, feels like if i drop that once it'll destroy the phone
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.