[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What part of a website do you look at to find a login when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: gsmarena_001[1].jpg (68 KB, 530x350) Image search: [Google]
gsmarena_001[1].jpg
68 KB, 530x350
What part of a website do you look at to find a login when you're already logged in?

Willing to share my findings via the right advice.
>>
>>54619557
Can someone help please?
>>
>>54619557
top right, then top left
>>
>>54619607
I mean via inspect element etc.
>>
Sharing logins I find via this PC...
>>
Enlisting the help of some kind soul...
>>
Can someone give me some directions on how to share this login's username and password?
>>
>>54619962
BUMPING THIS
>>
>>54619557
i guess you can copy the cookies but there is no gurantee that these will work forever

you can also check if the browser has remembered the password for the site but i don't know how, figure it yourself
>>
>>54619557
>>54619600
>>54619642
>>54619684
>>54619739
>>54619962
>>54620210
Eat shit and die.

>>54619607
You too.
>>
>>54620326
I tried the browser remembering the login but to no avail. I think I've tried to cookie idea too but that didn't work either. Trying to look through a recorded timeline to try and emulate what it's doing.
>>
>>54619557
tracert google.com best hack
>>
>>54621336
Uh huh...
>>
>>54619557
I'm guessing you're on a public computer and someone was already logged in?

you can inspect element and try POST'ing something, to see if the user/pass is sent with any requests
>>
>>54619557
Most logins are done through session cookies. It'll only work until a new one is issued.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/cookies-folder-location-windows

If you want to find the credentials, you can't. You can however reset the user's password and email address depending on the site.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.