[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this the greatest phone of all time? Android N and 3Ah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160518-094626.png (120 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160518-094626.png
120 KB, 1080x1920
Why is this the greatest phone of all time? Android N and 3Ah LG G2 battery, here we come...
>>
>>54615843
Did you actually manage to fit the G2 battery in the phone? I thought this was debunked since the battery is just slightly larger.
>>
File: UPP8Jx1.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
UPP8Jx1.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>54616182
I haven't done it yet but it requires dremeling a rib on the inside of the case to make it fit
>>
Get cucked faggot.

8 hours of screen time, with 4g and wifi on, and 44% still left

>2016
>not having a 4Ah battery
>>
>>54616267
>>
>>54616267
>2016
>not having a 4Ah battery

The N5 came out in 2013.
>>
>>54616291
>The N5 came out in 2013.

The majority of /g/ wasn't even born yet.
>>
The G2 has a g2 battery, less bezel, OIS, official CM. I don't see why you would want a inferior phone that needs to be physically modded modded to at least have decent battery life
>>
>>54616479
>receives monthly updates straight from google
>is going to receive official Android N

I don't know why you like having a literal security hole in your pocket
>>
The S2 is the greatest phone of all time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.