[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People who make computer viruses are all supporters and users
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Wake.jpg (23 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
Wake.jpg
23 KB, 600x330
>People who make computer viruses are all supporters and users of free software and do it out of spite at Microsoft's imperialism. That's why Apple can't be infcted
A refutation and beating later another dude says
>Well you can make viruses for Mac but they are so hard to make they aren't worth the effort

I share a room with these people. By the way, they are not liberals, neither do they study political "sciences". But they are "tech savvy". one thinks Apple is the big shit
>>
>I share a room with these people
>three people to a room
Sounds tough, Pajeet.
>>
>>54615540
>I share a room with these people
Tell me OP, are you a faggot?
>>
>Tech savvy

Ooh Ooh! I know this one.

"What is 'Truth By Assertion'"
>>
>>54615612
>>54617013
Actually with 4, one was quiet about that shit
>>
>people calling themselves tech savvy because they know the difference between RAM memory and HDD memory
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.