[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so why do you want to work for us anon? >what are some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1452163553681.jpg (21 KB, 240x311) Image search: [Google]
1452163553681.jpg
21 KB, 240x311
>so why do you want to work for us anon?
>what are some of your hobbies outside of computers?
>>
I'm a jazz musician. I play the drums and the sax.

>tfw every company is rushing to hire me because "muh creativity"
>>
>>54611219
I searched for several career opportunities, and you are one of the best around.

Reading, music.

There. Easy, safe answers.
>>
>>54611387
based falcon
>>
>>54611219
>Making ur mum swallow tbqh fampai lololol XD hire me u bitch
>>
>>54611219
Crossdressing and masturbating
>>
>>54611219
>what? do you have any reasons for me NOT to work here?
>um, no?
>there you go. there's your answer.

>I sometimes have the habit of unwillingly dealing with stupid, pointless questions and training hard to control myself NOT to punch other people's faces
>>
>>54611219
I need money.

I have a dragon dildo collection.
>>
File: 778.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
778.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
Basically every minute I don't spend in front of the computer, I spend reading or going to the gym.

But while I love reading, I have merely gotten used to going to the gym because I need it for my back and general health.

Now, this is going to sound edgy, but lately I've been enjoying the woods a lot. I used to grow up at the edge of a small town and there was always the woods basically to my back yard, with no civilization. Sometimes you would see a deer, lots of rabbits, squirrels, etc.

Then I moved to the big city and I started missing it after a couple of months actually, so I started driving out to the woods and just going for a walk there, enjoying no one being around, the sound of birds, etc. Now, I told you it was going to sound edgy, but it calms me. Like there is still something in this world other than this useless crap we do down in the city, piling money, eating crap, having so many stimulations at once to our minds.

I wish I had friends I could go camping with, though.
>>
>>54611219
I want money, you guys are the least shit option
Cars, killing and dismembering whores
>>
>>54611219
I need money to spend on utter garbage.

I'm completely withdrawn from society and have no friends or hobbies. Just hire me if you want to prevent a suicide.
>>
>>54611366
Every company creams their pants when I say I'm fluent in Japanese. Nobody knows that it's only because I jack off to chingchong korean cartoons. They all think I'm like "open minded" and "culturally enriched" and "seek to go above the norm and challenge myself" and crap.
>>
File: 1463559586537.jpg (48 KB, 331x315) Image search: [Google]
1463559586537.jpg
48 KB, 331x315
>>54611366
>Jazz musician
>Plays the drums
>Musician
>Drums

Banging on shit is not being a musician
>>
>>54612293
>Being this retarded

Kill yourself
https://youtu.be/Apaos7n5NnQ
>>
>>54612293
Not even a drummer but every musician should have a sense of rhythm, and drumming requires one
>>
>>54612416
>Shit-teir
Check out Travis Baker or Buddy Rich, faggot

>>54612449
Only retards play drums. Banging the same shit over and over.
>>
>>54612416
What do you want to prove with this video? He's literally banging on shit with a bit of rhythm
>>
>>54612481
>Naming the two most famous drummers, one overrated as fuck
Travis Barker is literally all speed and no rhythm or dynamics. You could put a drum machine instead of him and nobody would know.

And if you looked at jazz or prog, you'd know why rhythm is so important. Melody and harmony are contrived, you can't stray too much from the rules or it'll sound like a cat being strangled.

Rhythm is vague. That's why musicians like Sonny Rollins or John Coltrane or Mingus focused more of rhythmic improvisations of notes because there's not much you can do with just melody.

Check out James Carter. His duration of notes, accents, patterns (i.e. rhythm) is why he's considered one of the best saxophonists alive.

>>54612512
Look for coordination, dynamics and syncopation. Steve Gadd is a drummer's drummer. It's difficult to understand if you haven't got behind a kit yet.
>>
>>54612587
>Sperging this bad
Get mad, faggot. I'm out.
>>
>>54611691
hi jeffrey dahmer holy shit
>>
>>54611219
>hobbies
I watch anime, practice origami, collect japanese weapons, study magick and alchemy
>>
>>54611691
>I wish I had friends I could go camping with, though.
This is just stupid.
I have """"""""""friends"""""""""" and I hate them all.
>>
>>54612645
Stay retarded. Bye bye!
>>

You guys are the closest people around. I don't want to work near the suburbs.

...I mean your vision and company direction seems right for me.

I practice Piano.

I also play Basketball.
>>
the only drummer that ever mattered was john bonham
>>
>>54611691
>hiking
>edgy

Don't let anyone tell you that hiking is edgy, not even yourself. I would go hiking every weekend if my friends didn't want to hang out. They don't appreciate the outdoors enough to want to hang out outside.
>>
>>54612737
and Keith Moon too although Bonham was still better.
>>
>>54612737
>>54612773
Add Art Blakey and Max Roach
>>
>>54611219
Need money to fuel drug habit and purchase frivolous things
Drugs and luxuries
>>
>>54612852
>niggers
gtfo
>>
>>54611219
I want to improve my skills this job is the best opportunity I've found.

I draw and paint.
>>
>>54611515
You sure have a way with people, anon.
>>
>>54611219
because your significant other is sexually attracted to me and if you don't hire me, I will cuck you
cucking
>>
File: 1449357568016.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449357568016.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
>>54612897
Off to your home, degenarate. >>>/pol/
>>
>>54613130
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>54611219
Logic based games like chess and I play a few musical instruments
>>
>>54611798
>seek to go above the norm and challenge myself
To be fair you did actually do this, although not for the reasons they think I guess
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.