[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>machines at work boot a Linux kernel directly into proprietary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1439049628266.jpg (113 KB, 1032x820) Image search: [Google]
1439049628266.jpg
113 KB, 1032x820
>machines at work boot a Linux kernel directly into proprietary closed-source relay control software
>no GNU software on the machine
>idiot new guy cannot stop himself from saying GNU/Linux every time he refers to them

What the fuck is wrong with some of you people?
>>
>things that have not occurred in this galaxy
>>
>>54610545
>Linux never runs without GNU software

Okay kid
>>
>>54610557
This specific scenario did not occur.

Not only is it uncommon but normies don't normally call it "Gnu/Linux", in fact that's incredibly uncommon and you're insinuating the "new guy" is some sort of autist from /g/ and trying to get people to relate to it.
>>
>>54610584
What the fuck are you even talking about? Why are you assuming he's a "normie"? If you weren't retarded you might could make the assumption that I work with these servers, therefore the new guy works with me.

Christ how do some of you even wake up in the morning.
>>
>>54610584
Even if it is a made up scenario, he still has a point.
>>
>>54610618
A little bit too much of a coincidence.

>New guy
>Calls it Gnu/Linux religiously

Sounds like something that entry level employees from /g/ would do
>>
>>54610638
Stallmanfags can't fathom that a computer can still run without GNU software, despite the fact that literally every new iteration of Linux distro contains less.
>>
>>54610668
>trying this hard to dismiss it to ignore the fundamental point
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.