[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CCNA woes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1446763367999.jpg (552 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1446763367999.jpg
552 KB, 456x628
NEET studying for CCNA. It's taking me forever. It's not particularly difficult, but I am making incremental progress because I cant stay to a routine. I just randomly have a burst of energy and study and then I go for a week or month without doing anything.
>>
Sounds like you really don't want that CCNA then
>>
Discipline OP. You have to force yourself to get it done every day before you start doing things for fun.
>>
Did you schedule the test? If not, you should. Having a deadline helps motivation.
>>
>>54608885
If you can't be motivated to study, then it sounds like the CCNA material isn't interesting to you.

Are you getting the CCNA solely for a job/money?

My advice is forget about the money and do something that you actually like doing. Take a job that gives less money and more enjoyment. Find something that's interesting.

When you find something interesting you'll know, because you'll want to spend all your free time reading about it.

>source: have a CCNA
>>
You lack mental endurance. Discipline alone won't fix that. You need to exercise your mind.
>>
Stop being a faggot and study.
>>
>>54608885

You should get routines.

For example every day study from 10-12 and from 13-15.

Don't overdo it. If you can manage this much for a week you can think about adding mroe time.
>>
>>54612247

Oh I forgot:

Try to eliminate threats to your learning as good as possible.

If you can learn without the internet, go outside and learn at a place without internet connection.

If you really neet (no pun intended) the intenet for your learning, maybe you can ask your gf to check if you are surfing every 15 minutes.

It's also important to do nice things afterwards, so you don't just think:
>"oh shit, there's so much work, where to start?"
but rather:
>"no nice, I just work for 2 hours and then I watch 2 episodes of full metall alchimist"

It's important to get into the flow, the rest will come by itself.

Also intrinsic motivation is something that needs time, if you need the money it's perfectly fine to study somethign that isn't the destiny of your existance.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.