[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a Gamestop Receipt Generator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: GameStopLogo_WhiteRed.jpg (203 KB, 1844x574) Image search: [Google]
GameStopLogo_WhiteRed.jpg
203 KB, 1844x574
Long story short, my friend asked me to forge a gamestop receipt for him. I thought it was simple to just photoshop it but it's too difficult for me. Anyone know or have a link to a psd file to edit a receipt or generator? Thank you..
>>
sent ;)
>>
>>54608363
you'd need the matching Epson receipt printer and paper type.
don't they use custom receipt paper too?
>>
>>54608363
Do you mean I've that you get at the store? You'll have better luck with an online order, but then you'll need the order number.
>>
>>54608376 probably. it's a really nooby question, just curious if it actually exist or not by just using photoshop.
>>
>>54608363
When will you learn that /g/ will not help you with your stealing habits, Tyrone?
>>
>>54608403
shit lol. he told me he got it at the store. but i should try something like that considering it's a lot easier to forge maybe.
>>
>>54608363
i don't actually go to game stop so i don't really know what their receipts look like but if you are going to forge one get a receipt printer (or whatever those things are called) and find a program online were you can type on receipt paper. If that doesn't work then i'm sorry cause i'm drunk and am talking out of my ass right now.

hope that helped.
>>
Honestly, the most expensive thing gamestop sells costs only $300, if you can't afford that, you need to get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>54608363
emerge gamestop-receipt-generator
>>
>>54608422
it's not really stealing. my friends just an idiot and needs something unbanned or some dumb shit. I don't even know why he isn't doing this himself
>>
>>54608376
he actually doesn't. he could say that the original receipt has vanished/bleached already and he made a printcopy before that
>>
>>54608363
Dude tell your friend to go fuck himself. You sound like some cucked little 14 year old faggot. What kind of fucking retard does your friend have to be to think you could easily Photoshop a receipt? Don't ever talk to that faggot again, and don't ever post on this fucking board again.
>>
>>54608564
cranky?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.