[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did we start calling PDAs and palmtops "smartphones"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
Why did we start calling PDAs and palmtops "smartphones" all of a sudden?

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1463437800976.jpg (15 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
1463437800976.jpg
15 KB, 449x425
bump
>>
>>54606628
One implies phone and the other doesn't
>>
>>54606628

Marketing
>>
>>54607325
This.. a smartphone is a PDA with a cellular modem.
>>
They're twins right? Would their babies come out with down syndrome and shit?
>>
>>54608145
bump
>>
>>54608145
You only get retarded children if bad genes.

Italians are the proof, they only fuck cousins and still only good looking people
>>
>>54606628
PDAs could not make calls and most of them did not have internet connectivity.
>>
>>54608341
It's not that simple. Also first blood cousins are a very bad example of the negative incest since they only have a ~4% chance of passing extremely harmful genes to their kids (it's ~2% for normies). Not saying go fuck your cousin, there are social consequences to doing that. But if you do and knock her up don't worry about your kids being mutant retards like the media portrays.

However I'm not sure what the chance is for babies born out of twins. They're not 100% genetically the same so there would still be genetic recombination done.
>>
>>54608624
Don't lie, you jerk off to pinecest like the rest of us.
>>
>>54606628
nigga u just wake up from a coma from the 90s?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.