[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with hacking challenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (124 KB, 1200x679) Image search: [Google]
download.png
124 KB, 1200x679
Hello fellow anons.

I'm currently participating in a hacking challenge and I'm stuck on the following problem.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Upon arriving to the website I'm presented with this picture

http://imgh.us/indians.svg

And bellow it it says : "Salty wants to be a big Indian" Bellow that "21C6209F3520" On the bottom there's the solution input form.
Here's what I've tried.
SHA256(PASSWORD21C6209F3520)
SHA256(21C6209F3520)
SHA256(21C6209F3520PASSWORD)
SHA256(\x21\xC6\x20\x9F\x35\x20PASSWORD)
SHA256(PASSWORD\x21\xC6\x20\x9F\x35\x20)
SHA256(\x21\xC6\x20\x9F\x35\x20)
The "big Indian" thing made me think it could have something to do with endiannes so I tried all of the above where I've reversed the byte order of the hex string. Also I've tried all of the above with PASSWORD changed to "Salty" and also "salty".
I would appreciate your input very much.
>>
Try 'poo in loo'
>>
>>54597776
Kek
>>
>>54597670
Nobody in this board is smart enough to do anything but talk about specs and shitpost on behalf of their brand overlords.

Take it to >>/sci/
>>
>>54597921
This
>>
>>54597670
maybe its word play on big endian
try reversing each byte order in 21C6209F3520
>>
>>54598280

As I stated in OP
>The "big Indian" thing made me think it could have something to do with endiannes so I tried all of the above where I've reversed the byte order of the hex string. Also I've tried all of the above with PASSWORD changed to "Salty" and also "salty".
>>
Irsa sha256 encryption
You have ti decrypt the silt with the keys given if you aint capable of it your shit its actually easy.
>>
>>54598625
I don't understand.
>>
>>54598864
what do you not understand you fuken fagget?!
WHAT?! Just decrypt it.
>>
>>54598935
you can't decrypt sha256 you faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.