[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody like SAP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14
File: sap.jpg (49 KB, 745x285) Image search: [Google]
sap.jpg
49 KB, 745x285
Why does nobody like SAP?
>>
>>54596211
Who told you that?
>>
File: ax.png (99 KB, 468x439) Image search: [Google]
ax.png
99 KB, 468x439
>>54596211
Because Microsoft does it better.
>>
>>54596211
Most people don't understand it.
It's just a meme.
>>
>>54596211
You clearly have never used SAP software.
>>
File: what do i see here?.jpg (3 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
what do i see here?.jpg
3 MB, 3504x2336
>>54596211
>>54596223
>>
>>54596211

It is infested with pajeets

That being said, developers get paid a shit ton
>>
>>54596244
this
>>
File: le sap developer.jpg (47 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
le sap developer.jpg
47 KB, 428x500
>>54596211
>>
>>54596251
Stallman is a fat piece of shit.
Who cares about what this cuck thinks?
>>
>>54596274
shuttup, OpenERP is so much better.
>>
>>54596285
odoo is a fucking piece of shit
>>
File: gnu enterprise.jpg (36 KB, 390x326) Image search: [Google]
gnu enterprise.jpg
36 KB, 390x326
>>54596251
Stallman uses pic related
>>
File: fiori.png (110 KB, 1600x799) Image search: [Google]
fiori.png
110 KB, 1600x799
>not using newer versions of SAP software
When companies don't update and use new UI solutions and instead use a UI that's decades old, people don't like it when they're used to more friendly user interfaces like pic related.
>>
>>54597518
And how many trillions do they usually have to pay to the consultants to update?
>>
>>54597624
Depends on a variety of factors including how much you deviated from the SAP standard, your test/change control management, the complexity of your landscape, etc... there is no individual answer. If you didn't customize and you have robust project documentation and test management solutions then it costs less.

I'll give an example: A large customer was working to update their SAP systems on a major software update. They had an application pull in data from SAP on every object in the SAP system in the past two months. It then compared the existing version of the application, their current version, and told them what exactly they used in the SAP system, what exactly changed, what tests would allow them to hit more objects, etc.

So they had over 40,000 customized objects in the system, but the runtime analysis showed them that about 2,000 would need to be adjusted as part of the upgrade. It told them that running one single transaction would cover 11% of their customized objects that needed changes.

Customers that are newer going to SAP are generally avoiding customization as much as possible, which is the path forward.

Disclaimer: My posts are not official and do not necessarily represent the opinion of my employer.
>>
File: badge.jpg (416 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
badge.jpg
416 KB, 2448x3264
>>54597752 here
forgot image
>>
Wtf is sap?
>>
>>54596211
I was a consultant for 2 years on a product which used the DIAPI and the DI Server.

We spent a lot of time with SAP Partners and I can tell you, most of them are retarded or Pajeet tier employees who do stupid shit.
>>
File: largest-software.png (176 KB, 1396x717) Image search: [Google]
largest-software.png
176 KB, 1396x717
>>54597858
The third largest software company in the world, and the largest business software company.
>>
SAP: The Board Game
Every card says “Lose a Turn.”

SAP is how Lucifer interacts with our world.

Any product demo showing SAP working in a satisfactory manner is clearly fraud.

I’m convinced SAP saves big companies millions of dollars. They do so by losing invoices or making it so difficult for other companies to invoice them that these invoices never get paid. Companies using SAP have much higher payment aging than other companies. – Jake73

http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/SAP

I have to agree with him. I've had similar experiences. Perhaps the guys who set it up are all fucking idiots but I mostly blame SAP
>>
>>54597858
neet detected
>>
>>54597858
An inventory, accounting, payroll, production line software. Basically this thing runs any company. Overated as fuck IMHO
>>
>>54596211
literally nazis
>>
>>54597910
btw, yes, I am talking about the nigger tier B1 product
>>
>>54596211
Have you ever used it? That would answer your question.
>>
The whole "consultant" business is comprised of kek worthy retards who didn't quite make it studying IT in technology but are forcing the meme into their own lives and killing companies in the process
>>
>>54597946
It is most necessary software bundle if you run a company of million dollars
>>
>>54597910
I don't deal with SAP B1 but the quality of partners can vary greatly. I unfortunately often act like a maid when partners are supposed to do things and either cannot figure it out or fuck it up and then I get to clean up this mess.

>>54597939
>le uriel meme
Uriel hates (or rather, hated) everything anyone actually used.
>>
>>54597983
>IT in technology
*IT in college
>>
>>54597940
I'm a theologian, not a corporate cuck.
>>
>>54598001
even churches use them to calculate amount of pedophiles to hire and young boys to buy in bulk
>>
>>54597983
Third party consulting can be tricky from both a quality of resources perspective and incentives (e..g customize for more hours and more money when you have to change it when it supports).

For modern projects nowadays fixed price bids are all the rage where you have a set scope and timeline and then a set budget. Partner wants to do what they promised to do and get out, and generally avoid customization as that means more hours they have to pay their guys for without getting more money.
>>
>>54597989
>I unfortunately often act like a maid when partners are supposed to do things and either cannot figure it out or fuck it up and then I get to clean up this mess.
This is what I am talking about. I have never done any SAP B1 certification course but, spent most of my time, hand holding SAP B1 partners through their own fucking software.
>>
>>54598029
Not a catholic cuck tho.
>>
>>54598001
>>54598029
SAP stepped up their advertising at stadiums and on sports channels in the last five years, but if you don't watch sports and you're not in corporate IT or investing it's easy to not have heard of the company.

>>54598036
C'est la vie. I joined SAP straight out of college and I'm making great money, people come to me all the time for all sorts of topics. Being the solution to a problem (however that problem is caused) makes you very desirable to have around.
>>
>>54598035
>Third party consulting can be tricky from both a quality of resources perspective and incentives (e..g customize for more hours and more money when you have to change it when it supports).
>
>For modern projects nowadays fixed price bids are all the rage where you have a set scope and timeline and then a set budget. Partner wants to do what they promised to do and get out, and generally avoid customization as that means more hours they have to pay their guys for without getting more money.

This makes me remember the rage I felt towards sales people who couldn't do their job properly and left it to the consultants to fix. Then they get mad when shit goes south.

I am so glad I am out of that circus.
>>
>>54598057
Yes, but now I've heard from you guys so going to research it - should I read a book to stay updated to it?
>>
>>54598057
>C'est la vie. I joined SAP straight out of college and I'm making great money, people come to me all the time for all sorts of topics. Being the solution to a problem (however that problem is caused) makes you very desirable to have around.
I feel sorry for you because there are much better things in life. Consultants are lower tier than code monkeys from India
>>
>>54598082
>Yes, but now I've heard from you guys so going to research it - should I read a book to stay updated to it?
don't bother until you have to. They are as stale as banks these days and change occurs at the same rate.
>>
>>54598082
>Yes, but now I've heard from you guys so going to research it - should I read a book to stay updated to it?
There's a lot of stuff, I don't think it's easy to read a book - but read the wikipedia article on the history of the company and then look at google. The core product of the company for many years is SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and now S/4HANA - the ERP solution that runs on the SAP HANA Database (an in-memory database that is much faster than a traditional RDBMS). Start reading around on your areas of interest, look at the news, look at the SAP Community Network. The pool is very big.

>>54598085
Many of my classmates went into functional consulting at big firms and are unhappy. I went into SAP's support organization and I feel that I made the right choice. A lot of the pressures of consulting (and shitty parts) aren't present in my job.
>>
I spend my free time coding ASAP and running my own little development database. I am familiar with plant maintenance from job experience and also completed the course. I am comfortable with Hana too.

I really love sap but I will never get a job in it because im not pajeet or able to spend billions on certs.
>>
>>54598149
>A lot of the pressures of consulting (and shitty parts) aren't present in my job.
That's probably the trick. I left that industry all together because it's cancerous as fuck
>>
>>54598158
Abap *
>>
>>54598158
you can get jobs without certificate if you know what are you doing with abap
>>
>>54596211

SAP is terrible.
They are like the McDonald's of Business applications.

1) They create OK-tier solutions and sell them for a metric shitton of money to companies.

2) They factually destroy a whole market because most companies rather take a "prooven" solution (wether they actually need it or not) instead of messing with unkonwn stuff when it comes to their business logic.

3) They create a whole ecosystem with their certificates. It's like Apple: You have to put in a lot of money and effort to get into the game - but once you're in the game you can milk the cashcows as if there were no tomorrow.
>>
>>54598096
I wish that SAP was "stale" because then my job would be a lot easier.
SAP is making major efforts to overhaul user interfaces from the old SAPGUI and WebDynPro traditional interfaces to ones more like other software with SAPUI5 and the Fiori Design Language to be user friendly.

The S/4HANA suite represents a major evolution in the ERP product, where major parts of the application are being redesigned, because the way it was structured in a traditional RDBMS is totally different, that combined with the new user interfaces means the way that the software technically works is totally different. Simple Finance 2.0 is a large example of what's popular now, but there's more getting overhauled all the time.

There is a huge push for mobility and accessibility outside major corporate networks - a huge change for SAP systems, which were usually well contained in corporate intranets. Efficient user interfaces, response times, mobile security, etc... even the mobility solutions have changed drastically in the past five years.

SAP keeps buying cloud software providers and even for the ones that SAP doesn't own we have to fend with an increasing number of partner integrations.

All of the other products will likely be migrated to HANA within the next ten to fifteen years with SAP ASE as an integrated side DB (so you can keep the 20% of data you use 99% of the time in memory).

There are huge changes in the world of SAP right now. The pace is totally different from when I joined SAP. It's so much faster right now.
>>
>>54598265
Cool, we'll see all of that implemented in 5 years when it's already being deprecated.
>>
>>54596211
Because we in America take Oracle's long hard cock in our ass instead. It's tradition.
>>
>>54597946
>>54597985
what does it do that a very fancy excel sheet cannot do?
>>
>>54598322
>comparing an ERP to excel sheet
m8, I don't even know where to begin without laughing
>>
>>54598158
You don't need certs to get a job, practical skills and experience will do it and if you have decent experience most companies will invest in you.

>54598250
Business logic is not easy, it's why SAP exists in the first place. IBM acquired and further developed this huge solution to properly and legally run their business in software. IBM gave up on it (stubbornness) and five German Engineers took the software and made it into a multibillion dollar company.

Legal compliance is not easy. Some of the specific requirements for financial, pharmaceutical, chemical, etc. reporting in foreign countries are not easy. HR required changes (by law), payroll, taxes, etc... it's not trivial to pay someone to research and properly develop and maintain and test these in dozens and dozens of countries around the world.

The entire existence of SAP is the fact that, at a certain point, it becomes much cheaper to license the software and set it up then it is to customize it on your own.

>>54598282
The user interface paradigms may evolve, but the rest will *Definitely* be relevant in five years. SAP applications also have as a general rule a minimum of 7 years mainstream support and further extended support available for purchase.
>>
>>54598322
>thinking it's an excel sheet
A) SAP is database driven, meaning it's a source of truth and available to thousands or tens of thousands of users logged into the system.
B) Integrate and exchange data cleanly with other SAP and non-SAP systems.
C) Contain pre-made applications for thousands of different business operations and be legally compliant with regulations on what data needs to be captured/stored/exported in many different areas around the globe.
D) Be a proper data source for reporting.

There's more but comparing a complex application that runs on a database to an Excel sheet is pretty ignorant.
>>
>>54598250
>2) They factually destroy a whole market because most companies rather take a "prooven" solution (wether they actually need it or not) instead of messing with unkonwn stuff when it comes to their business logic.

you clearly have no idea how a business runs, relying on unknown solutions may cause collapsing of a company. I saw enough examples of a how a little error cause shitstorm in the whole company because faggot dev used signed byte instead of unsigned in accounting module.
>>
>>54598265
SAP seems to really be pushing cloud service rather than on premise solutions. I really think they're going to push alot of the customisation out the window and just have a bunch of pre configured solutions in the cloud that you can tack on rather than paying a team to develop things in abap for your company's specific purpose. I dont really like all the fiori related crap but to each their own.
>>
>>54597518

are you actually working for SAP? Because I am and I smell a fellow employee here!
>>
>>54598407
Cloud solutions mean a more reliable revenue stream and more rapid pace of innovation. Certain customers are picking this (I'm working on an S/4HANA Cloud Edition project now) and indeed the scope of customization is indeed a lot less. Even for greenfield customers choosing an onpremise edition (either hosting it themselves, with a partner or in the HANA Enterprise Cloud). Pre-configured solutions will become bigger, but the flexibility and particularly the control of the solution will lead a lot of customers to stick with onprem.

>>54598482
Yes, I work in SAP, in AGS (or GSS or DBS or whatever you want to call it).
>>
File: 1377367800736.jpg (72 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1377367800736.jpg
72 KB, 363x364
>>54598029
Holy shit I literally can't stop laughing
>>
>>54598499

cool. Ariba employee here!
>>
>>54598577
You in Cali? Ariba is in Sunnyvale, right?
>>
>>54598398

Exactly.

And companies like SAP feast on the uncertainty and doubt that comes with the importance of these processes.

Like instead of a many good companies we have a oligopoly of a few "big players". Good for SAP, but that's not how it should be..
>>
>>54598745
SAP employees a LOT of people that
>work with operating system and database vendors to make sure the linkage is properly understood and changes/updates do not break things
>industry specific experts who analyze the law, best practices within an industry, and what customers in that industry expect
>update the application to work with new technologies and new third party vendors
>lawyers who analyze changes in laws for compliance with local reporting/database retention, then developers who make these changes so they can be supplied in a timely fashion to customers and they can comply with local laws and not be fined/sued/shut down in a given country
>24/7 support for production down issues, around the globe

If you're trying to model a simple process like a system that takes orders then there are alternatives, but if you need something that handles the sales order process from order to cash, integrates with other software solutions for warehouse management, supply chain management, with your vendors and franchises, with third party clouds, etc. the development effort is NOT trivial or cheap.
>>
>>54598348

>The entire existence of SAP is the fact that, at a certain point, it becomes much cheaper to license the software and set it up then it is to customize it on your own.

I agree with you.

But it's a philosophical question:
Do we want a world were big companies play the "let me take care of that" role? That's exactly the philosophy behind Microsoft, Apple and Google: don't think, it "just werks".

As a developper I don't like this approach. It gives power to few and creates an elite instead of a "balance of power".

It's not like software development was created just yesterday, today we have all the tools to create good solutions. But people always put convenience before everything else, so they prefer McDonald's..

SAP does nothing wrong, their software is not bad and they understood how managers think and milk them. But that doesn't mean I have to like the way they do it.
>>
>>54598886
>Do we want a world were big companies play the "let me take care of that" role? That's exactly the philosophy behind Microsoft, Apple and Google: don't think, it "just werks".
The market and the development effort lean towards bigger consolidated players. I think I'd rather companies implement a solution more affordably and in compliance with the law then try to reinvent the wheel for the sake of it.

More competition in the industry could be beneficial and especially from a smaller customer perspective cloud solutions like NetSuite and Salesforce have provided competition to certain areas of SAP's business. But the bulk of it is really hard to compete on, there is a reason there are only a few large vendors.
>>
>>54598879

Keep on shilling, please..

>work with operating system and database vendors to make sure the linkage is properly understood and changes/updates do not break things

Because we have so many companies that use Cray resaerch computers, right?
Also every bigger software companiy worth their salt knows their SQL / NoSQL inside out.

>industry specific experts who analyze the law, best practices within an industry, and what customers in that industry expect

Yes, but that's just the core of IT consulting.

>update the application to work with new technologies and new third party vendors

Uh oh, the dangerous "new technologies" that pop up every week..

>lawyers who analyze changes in laws for compliance with local reporting/database retention, then developers who make these changes so they can be supplied in a timely fashion to customers and they can comply with local laws and not be fined/sued/shut down in a given country

So now we need lawyers to understand databases?
That's what SAP guys actually believe..

Right, the last company I worked with they all went to jail because "SELECT *" wasn't legal anymore.

>24/7 support for production down issues, around the globe

As every big company should do.
>>
me and my team were forced to be a bunch of guinea pig for their fucktards of PSL developers
fuck them
fucking fuck them they screwed over my entire departement and we were forced tro endure it
>>
File: SAP_Arena.jpg (179 KB, 1280x958) Image search: [Google]
SAP_Arena.jpg
179 KB, 1280x958
>>54596252
>>54598057
this

I live near Walldorf, where the headquarters of SAP are
Everyone in my region would sell their soul to work for SAP, it's like the German Google, the benefits are through the roof

They also pour a LOT of money into the region. If any hospital or school or university gets funds for a new building or new tech you can be sure Dietmar Hopp, boss of SAP, is the mastermind behind it.
Pls continue stuffing money down SAPs throat senpais :3
>>
>>54599007
>Because we have so many companies that use Cray resaerch computers, right?
No. Many different releases of WIndows Server, various flavors of Linux (RHEL/SLES/Oracle) with various patchsets, using a variety of databases (DB2, Oracle, MaxDB, Sybase ASE, etc.)

>Yes, but that's just the core of IT consulting.
Researching it and paying for the development of the application to those rules are two different things.

>Uh oh, the dangerous "new technologies" that pop up every week..
Like all the cloud integration customers expect nowadays?

>So now we need lawyers to understand databases?
It's an application you nitwit, the way/types of data and the way they are stored is relevant, as is the design of the applications that save the data and then create relevant output.

>As every big company should do.
It's not that easy to have *qualified* people on the host, operating system, network, application, functional area, etc... available for 24/7 at absolutely everything at every company.
>>
>>54599271
kek, I haven't even been to Walldorf yet, somehow. I hear SAP owns the entire town, because in the eighties they were eying frankfurt and were told they weren't big enough, so they went to their own smaller city and just built up an empire over the years.

I have been to Germany once on business but otherwise my travel is contained to the US & Canada.
>>
File: 3209_20157241091501.png (420 KB, 700x300) Image search: [Google]
3209_20157241091501.png
420 KB, 700x300
>>54599313
Not only Walldorf, but everything in the Rhein-Neckar-Dreieck (major cities are Mannheim, Heidelberg and Ludwigshafen which belongs to BASF instead). For example, they almost-own the Hoffenheim football club, second most hated club in Germany after Bayern München for shopping players after Hopp gave them money to do so.

Their address is literally Dietmar-Hopp-Allee and they spawned a couple of companies to outsource their IT etc. The whole street is full of SAP-spawned companies.
>>
>>54599403
Yeah, I work for SAP in the US, I know that WDF is on Dietmar-Hop-Allee, I know Realtech is right down the street (don't know the others). I didn't know that the entire Region kind of belonged to SAP, which is interesting.
>>
>>54599467
It's not necessarily bad though, I'm kinda thankful of SAP. [spoiler]Hopp financed the building of the psychiatry station that saved my life[/spoiler]
>>
>>54599403

>second most hated club in Germany after Bayern München

No, that's "RB Leipzig".
>>
>>54599585
Literally who?
>>
>>54599271
Same in Hungary.
All group leaders drive BMW and have SAP license plates on them.

They literally live from selling useless shit to big companies. I had a boss who ran his own company and he was working at SAP. The fucker went in like few hours a week, and still went home with bags of money.

He sometimes joined some tele-conferences, and that's it. Even there he didn't say anything, shit was crazy.
>>
>>54599596
RedB- I mean Rasenballsport Leipzig.
>>
>>54599271

I live in Mannheim and work for SAP at Walldorf. Not sure why anyone would kill to work there. If you have a decent grade in CS you can easily score a spot there,

Cantina is the best thing about SAP.
>>
File: 1463175259836.png (3 MB, 1000x1503) Image search: [Google]
1463175259836.png
3 MB, 1000x1503
>SAP is made in Germany by Germans
>mfw I don't use software created by an Islamic anti-White, pro-cuck and pro-sandnigger country
>mfw I use Oracle, created by Whites in a freedom loving Christain country
>>
>>54600260

Didn't americans literally invent cuckholding and also bred a whole race only to please their wifes?

Also usa is controlled by jews which is arguably worse considering jews are smart and sandniggers dumb.
>>
>>54600203
my understanding is that it's easier to get a job at SAP in germany because nobody wants to move to the walldorf area and they have shitloads of office space meaning hires are cheap
>>
>>54598886
>Microsoft, Apple and Google: don't think, it "just werks".
>As a developper I don't like this approach.
"Instead, I love reinventing the wheel, costing me and everyone involved a fuck-ton of money and time"

Good job, a true /dpt/ veteran
>>
>Not using the superior IBM alternative

pic related
>>
>>54596244
This nigger gets it, my company started moving to sap and I even had do design some stupid bex reports and then I left

Sap is fucking terrible, no fun allowed
>>
>>54601160
ibm is dead
>>
>>54601160
Yeah, I've been at a lot of shops and IBM i / zOS / AIX are getting thrown out by most customers in favor of some flavor of Linux on x86_64 hardware because it is a shitload cheaper to get the same amount of hardware.
>>
>>54596211
Is SAP Hybris any good?
>>
>>54600260
t. Eternal Anglo
>>
>>54601478
It's a sales frontend, if memory serves me correctly it runs on Java. Most of the customers I have visited who have it are happy but I've never worked on it hands on.
>>
>>54596211
SAP is literally just overpriced custom databases for companies that are too dumb to figure it out on their own.
They are kept afloat only by buzzwords that make the dumbfucks in aquisition think that they're selling some kind of nazi space magic when it's really just a script that would take an hour to write.
They also keep their programs even more locked up than IBM, so once a company is hooked on the SAP needle, they can never quit and have to keep paying for their shit for ever.
>>
>>54601699
Is Hybris experience useful to have or is it a dying platform or something like that? I had a job offer for a Spring developer position in a company that uses Hybris. I googled it and there's almost no resources and not a single book about it. There's only the official wiki with the access to it restricted to employees that use Hybris. Weird as fuck.
>>
>>54601765
>SAP is literally just overpriced custom databases for companies that are too dumb to figure it out on their own.
uninformed

>They are kept afloat only by buzzwords that make the dumbfucks in aquisition think that they're selling some kind of nazi space magic when it's really just a script that would take an hour to write.
Again uninformed. The SAP system contains tens (or hundreds) of thousands of objects (function modules, programs, etc.)

>They also keep their programs even more locked up than IBM, so once a company is hooked on the SAP needle, they can never quit and have to keep paying for their shit for ever.
Lolno.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABAP#Introduction
>All ABAP programs reside inside the SAP database. They are not stored in separate external files like Java or C++ programs. In the database all ABAP code exists in two forms: source code, which can be viewed and edited with the ABAP Workbench tools; and generated code, a binary representation somewhat comparable with Java bytecode. ABAP programs execute under the control of the runtime system, which is part of the SAP kernel
You can modify SAP standard programs in the main system. If it's Java then you can't go through everything but you can still develop and deploy custom applications.

GTFO until you at least have a semblance of a clue.
>>
>>54601957
I can't speak to the future of the product but once SAP aquired hybris I saw more customers implementing it, not less. At least at this point I'd say Hybris experience is a pro, how much compared to other SAP skills I'm not sure. Learning S/4HANA would probably be more valuable than Hybris.
>>
>>54601430
For what I've seen is they replace it all with SAP. For the better or the worst.
The cost goes up since the migration can takes years and you need an army of consultant, i.e. Pajeet and Navaneethan.
>>
>>54602010
SAP is the application, not the operating system. Two different things.
>>
File: IBM.png (23 KB, 659x497) Image search: [Google]
IBM.png
23 KB, 659x497
>>54601365
Yea, sure.
>>
>>54600260
/pol/ pls
>>
I automate repetitive manual SAP work.

Companies hire me to fire people by the dozen.
>>
A few years ago I worked in Walldorf to improve the performance of the SAP TREX search engine. Now I am working for Amazon, but I regret that I left SAP.
>>
>>54597858
Paperwork generator
>>
SAP Basis reporting in.

Shit gets terrible complicated if developer are not doing there thing right. Also non SAP IT technican have no clue how time consuming it is just to do a Stack Upgrade via the SUM.
>>
>>54596211
When would a NEET ever use SAP product?

SAP is liked because the UI is slightly less cancerous than Oracle/Peoplesoft and scales better than Microsoft Dynamics, which is a horror show for integrators.
>>
>>54597769
show benis
>>
>>54605111
How can something be worse than sap gui?
>>
>>54605185
It can.

Peoplesoft is THE CANCER, and Oracle hasn't done a thing to fix it.
>>
>>54596211

don't be silly hackers love sap read the news
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.