[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What genius business ideas do you have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dumbestidea.png (215 KB, 494x736) Image search: [Google]
dumbestidea.png
215 KB, 494x736
And can you pitch it in front of investors and get your funding?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkZjTfjraT0
>>
Like who would return you an umbrella ? All they would get is really cheap umbrella.
>>
>>54592707
In the show, the rental umbrellas are high quality and if you don't return them to the nearest machine you get charged $40. They say it's $1.5 per 12 hours rental though.
>>
>>54592485
>What genius business ideas do you have?
The Buttplug sharing company
>>
>>54592485

why would I give you my business ideas to steal?
>>
>>54592485
I saw this on shark tank. To zero with a bullet. This is a bad idea. Your revenue depends on how much it rains.
>>
>>54592821
>any ideas from /g/ is worth stealing
>>
My idea would target a core group of security and privacy conscious individuals.

Make an extension for all the web browsers that performs statistical analysis on what you write into input boxes, then identify words, phrasing, syntax that is fairly unique, and changes it to conform with a more statistically normal phrasing.

As computational analysis becomes more powerful, it'll be easier and easier to identify people based solely on what and how they write. Language is a marker, and no one person communicates in the exact same way and at the exact same times. Even on a website like 4chan and the archives that monitor it, it's increasingly possible to identify people indirectly through statistical methods.

Then about six months after a certain threshold of downloads have been reached, push an update that allows for the uploading of the user's personal statistical database, and blackmail them by identifying their stupidest, lewdest, most ignorant online comments.
>>
Not a huge genius business idea, but I want to make an automatic curtain opener that's set to an alarm you could use through your phone.
Allows you to open and close them whenever you want, set an alarm so it opens in the morning and closes at night on a timer you can change on your phone.
As well as being able to control them if out of the house.

It's already been done I think, but it's a neat little thing I want to build.
>>
>>54592485
>implying I'm not an investor who's funding myself
>>
>>54592776
>>>/d/
>>
>>54593035
stay high, pupper
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.