[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this even exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: why.png (121 KB, 746x598) Image search: [Google]
why.png
121 KB, 746x598
When will marketing towards gaymers stop? Does every single, fucking, component of a PC needs to have some gayming branding in order to appeal towards a generation of complete fucktards who wasted money on a computer that used for games and shit posting? Are we going to see MSi and ASUS release a line of gaymer-oriented SATA cables that have nothing more than the company logo and a stupid graphic decorated on it? Are we going to see 120mm fans, CD/DVD/BD drives, or even fucking CMOS batteries marketed towards gaming faggots?

PC gaming has the be the biggest meme ever.
>>
anyone outside of the gaymerz cult doesn't fall for advertising.
>>
>>54591758
The Barracuda doesn't have gaming branding.

You sound like a horrible person.
>>
>>54591758
>When will marketing towards gaymers stop?
what other large market would pay a markup?
what do you want? they want to sell extra, unnecessary features to people.

would it be preferable to see that server grade hard drives be 20x as expensive as less reliable consumer grade stuff purely to eke out the profits companies would lose not marketing and charging a premium to gamers?
>>
>>54591758
320GB isnt enough for steam
>>
>>54591758
I'm sorry that you fail to realize that PC gaming is a rapidly expanding market following the slow death of consoles. Companies will pander to whatever groups make them the most money. And what are almost all companies in it for? That's right, profit. Who gives a shit what people do with their PCs and hardware? It's not negatively affecting you in any major way so I fail to see any valid reason to bitch about companies looking to pander to an easy consumer group.
>>
>gaming hard drive
>he doesn't have a gaming printer

No but yeah this
>>54591830
1 tb drives are pretty cheap
>>
>>54591758
>high end gaming machine
>HDD
>320GB
How old is this exactly
>>
>>54591758
my t500 has 500 gb what is this meme
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.