[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i delete an Itunes account of an iphone 5 if i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462663627418.png (712 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462663627418.png
712 KB, 1280x720
How do i delete an Itunes account of an iphone 5 if i don't have the original password?

Just bought this shit off a Ebay and nigga ain't replying.
>>
>>54586222
Give it back Jamal
>>
>>54586222
Give it back Tyrone
>>
>>54586222
Give it back Julius!
>>
>>54586222
Give it back Deshawn
>>
Give it back to the buck you cuck
>>
Give it back Tyravious
>>
>>54586232
>>54586240
>>54586255
>>54586291
>>54586337
Nigga i spent £130 on this, ain't stole shit.
Am i seriously fucked if the seller don't respond?
>>
>>54586356
file a claim and say phone is stolen with proof that the phone sold is locked with itunes account
>>
>>54586356
Spoiler: Its an stolen iPhone, you the seller doesn't know the account.
Protip: There isn't any account on the device, you're connecting directly to the apple servers to check what account that device belongs to, there is no way to bypass that, at all.
Just sell it and learn your lesson.
>>
>>54586356
You sound like a nigger from the way you type. Give it back and turn yourself in.
>>
>>54586222
This why my nigga you steal Androids.

You can wipe that shit easily.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.